Shivika Fs - properitorial Part 19

Recap : shivika in party

Part 19

Shivaay's anger reached no bound he grabbed Anika's hand and left from the party hall. His nails pierced her hand. She pleaded to stop but he didn't pay any heed to her.

Both of them soon reached garden from which they are isolated from rest of the people. No one could intrude their privacy in such place.

Anika kept on pleading shivay. But it seems like he truly transformed himself into a monster. Blood oozed out from her hand and she winced in pain.

"Why the hell you danced with him"?

" as far as I remember he's your friend that's why I danced with him".

" but that doesn't make any sense. Remember you are mine only mine no one can snatch you from me. You should only dance with me not with any other men in this world especially not with that idiotic jerk daksh".

Anika's pov

What happened to shivay? Why he is behaving like this? Daksh and shivay were best friends in school but what happened to them now. Why shivay is treating him like his enemy?. I am hell confused. Till now everything was fine but right now he is frightening me.

" Mr. Oberoi please leave my hand. It's paining".

" then what about the pain I'm going through now after seeing you with that jerk. Your pain is nothing when compared to the pain you are giving me".

" I seriously can't understand why you are behaving like this", before she could complete shivay bit her neck.

She winced in pain but suddenly her pain was relieved when she felt shivay soothing that pain with his tongue. She tried her level best to not moan his name but somehow ended up in moaning his name. She never felt such sensation in her life. It was burning her but it soothed her at the same time. Both pain and pleasure hit her senses.

This was the first time she is being close to some man. This proximity was killing her and she could do nothing to stop it. Her own heart stopped to beat. She wished to push him away but her own body betrayed her command. A new wave of desire arised in her system.

Before she could realize what happened she heard him saying.

" now the whole world will know you are my queen", he smirked and left her alone.

Anika immediately went from there as she didn't want to stay over there.

As she passed few guests some of them gave meaningful looks to her. While some of them tried to control their grins. She wondered what happened? She saw blood drops in her hand. She immediately went to washroom to clean the mess as she didn't want any more drama today.

At washroom

" where is my hankie?", she asked to herself.

" r u searching for this wifey", came a voice.

She immediately recognized the voice of the owner. She turned around to look at him. His orbs locked with hers.
She could see pain and guilt written all over his face. But she wondered why he is looking sad. Brushing away her thoughts she asked him.

" how come you are in a ladies washroom?".

" well anika I'm shivay singh oberoi and I can be anywhere".