Shivika Fs - fulfilling wishes part 34

Recap: anika's karwa chauth

Part 34

Shivay and Anika reached sahil's school.

Anika noticed sahil playing with his friends. She saw him walking without clutches. Sahil noticed both of them and came running towards them.

" Sahil you are walking without clutches", Anika cried in happiness.

" Anika didi I thought he might have told you", sahil said.

" Sahil what are you saying?", asked a confused Anika.

" Let me explain Anika. Actually I took sahil to a hospital. Doctor examined him and said sahil can walk without clutches if he undergoes a surgery. So before a week doctors performed his surgery. Operation was successful so now sahil can walk without clutches", shivay explained to Anika.

Anika had tears of happiness in her eyes.

" Shivay thank you so much. I don't have words to describe my happiness. It's the best day of my life. I always want sahil to live like a normal kid. You fulfilled my wish today", Anika expressed her gratitude to shivay.

" Anika there is no need to thank me. He is also my brother. It's my duty to take care of him", he smiled at her.

" Jiju", an excited sahil hugged shivay tightly.

" Hey champ how are you?", shivay  reciprocated the hug and asked sahil.

" Ek dum jhakkas", sahil imitated.
Both of them started laughing.

" Jiju? From when you started to call shivay as jiju. You always call him as SSO", asked Anika as she was confused.

" Oh my pyaari Anika didi you should come into the character. It is your mistake. It's because of you I'm calling him jiju instead of bhagad billa after all he is your husband and it's my duty to respect him", sahil winked at shivay.

Shivay was having hard time in controlling his laughter.

" But", Anika was stopped in middle by sahil.

" Didi what happened to you? Why you are going to jasoosi mood?", Sahil teased her.

" I think seeing your jiju you forgot your didi. You didn't even hug me", Anika said in fake anger.

" Sorry didi. I missed you a lot", sahil hugged Anika.

She reciprocated the hug. She kissed his cheeks.

" Anika did what are you doing? What if my gf sees me?", Sahil said rubbing his cheeks.

" Gf", she raised her eyebrows.

" GF means good friend. If you don't believe me ask jiju", sahil tried to divert the topic.