Shivika FF - Hided Truth Part 26

Recap : Suraj to kill Anika.

Part 26

Suraj aimed Anika. He pulled out the trigger and shooted his target.

" Anika", shivay shouted. His blood froze.

Suraj smirked but later realized nothing happened

Suraj smirked but later realized nothing happened. He again shooted her but no bullet came out.

" Arjun why this gun is not shooting", Suraj shouted in anger.

Before he could continue they heard a voice.

" You are under arrest Mr.Suraj", police commissioner said.

" What nonsense? How come you people are here?", Suraj asked in confusion.

" I called them here dad", Arjun said without any emotions in his voice.

" What? But how could you do this? Did you forget I'm your father", Suraj asked him.

" I'm sorry Dad I always considered you as my dad and helped you in your crime. Now it's time for me to rectify all of our mistakes. I am sorry dad", Arjun said sternly.

" what are you saying? I can't understand anything", Suraj said.

" Dad all this was planned by me. I want to collect enough evidence against you that's why I helped you in your plan. Actually those property papers which you gave me was not original. I replaced it with normal meeting papers. Shivay and Ani were not aware of it. So technically you can never accuse shivay  even if you kill Ani. About that medicine it don't have any poison in it. It's just a normal medicine. I replaced the original medicine so Roop aunty is safe. Everything was going according to my plan but in middle Anika came to know about your truth that's why I couldn't save her from you. But I gave you fake gun. I fixed cameras everywhere. Since you accepted all your crimes now it's time for your arrest", Arjun explained everything to his father.

" What rubbish are you saying? You want your father to spend his life in jail", suraj questioned him.

" I don't care dad. You did a grave mistake. You seized anika's parents from her. You killed many people. I know you faced a lot of problems in your life but that doesn't mean you will fill other's life with many problems. I shouldn't have helped you but now I will make sure everything is fine", Arjun said to his father.

" I will not spare you Arjun. You took their side. You cheated your own father", Suraj threatened him.

Soon police arrested Suraj. Arjun released shivay and Anika.