Shivika Fs - Propreitorial Part 4

Part 4

Flashback

Anika's pov

Finally after a long journey of three years I am visiting my home town again. People always say they long to stay in their home town rather than other countries. I guess it's true for many because they may have a lot of good memories but in my case it's exactly opposite. I never wished to come back again. This place is full of haunted memories. If not for my sister I would have never come here.

Rana Mansion

" Anika didi", gauri exclaimed in happiness. She hugged her elder sister tightly.

" Chutki", Anika too reciprocated the hug.

" I missed you didi", gauri said.

" Aww my Little sis I missed you too", Anika said.

" Thank you didi for deciding to come back to India", gauri expressed her gratitude for accepting her demand.

" Chutki how many times I told you to not to say thank you to me. You are the only one who I consider as my family. Now please don't make me stranger by saying thank you", Anika said in a cracked voice.

" Didi please don't be sad. I swear from now I will never make you feel as a stranger", she hugged Anika again.

Anika was about to enter the mansion but suddenly a voice stopped her from doing so.

" So you are back again. Not bad. I thought you vanished for good and will never come back again. Maybe I was wrong. After all you are her daughter. So why did you come again? Have you lost all your money", she smirked at Anika.

That was the last thread of anika's anger. She wished to never hear that voice again. But fate had other plans. She is the worst woman that can exist in these entire universe. Her stepmother. Yes you heard it right it was anika's stepmother kamini. The one reason behind all the miseries of her life.

" Mom please don't create any scene. Didi need some rest. I don't want anymore drama", gauri told.

" Wow so now you are taking her side. I don't know what black magic she has done on you. But never forget she is your step sister and one day she will show her true colors to you", kamini said angrily.

" Mom", gauri tried to control the situation but before she could do anything Anika flew from there.

She reached the only favorite place in this entire mansion, the library. She touched the books and caressed it with love and care. She remembered her entire childhood.

Anika belongs to Rana family. She is Anika Rana ( judu it's my surprise for you). Her father, mother and she made a perfect family. Her mother is so fond of books. Her father gifted his wife a big library on their anniversary. Anika spent most of her childhood with her mother in this library.

Everything was so fine in her life until that day. One day her father bought another women to their house and claimed her as his wife. My mom was beyond broken. She loved my father dearly. She couldn't see her marital life getting destroyed. She could never see her love with another women. She got a major cardiac arrest and was admitted in hospital. She died abruptly leaving a small kid ( anika ) in this cunning world.

At first kamini was good to Anika but later she showed her real face. That was when Anika understood her real intentions. Her stepmother wants to gain her father's trust so she tried to behave nicely to Anika. Kamini beat her, scolded her, punished her without doing any mistakes. But as time passed everything changed. Kamini gave birth to gauri. Anika again got a reason to live. She love her sister. Kamini always tried to separate the sister duo but their bond was very strong.

On gaining scholarship to study in abroad Anika decided to leave the country. Her father and step mom was against her decision. Anika said she will complete her studies without their help and finally left that hell. She was sad to leave her chutki but gauri convinced her to go.

She held her father responsible for the loss of her mother and her miseries. He is the only person in her life whom she hate from all her soul. She came back to India only for her chutki.

She came back to reality.

Anika's pov

My chutki always keep her promise. She promised me to keep this library neat and clean in my absence. She very well knew this place is like a temple to me. She is really a gem and I will do anything for her.

Her gaze reached she saw the invitation lying on the table and read it

Shivay Singh oberoi
Weds
Tia Kapoor

Hi everyone back with next part. Last part crossed 180+ likes. Thank you for your patience and support.

I did my exams very well. Thank you for all your prayers.

If you want next update soon like and comment because I'M BAD NOT VERY BAD.