shivika FS - love vs anger part 2

Shivay felt his knees going weak. He felt like his heart will stop its beating any time. He fell on the floor with a thud.

Shivay's pov

How can I do this to her? How can I say such words to her? I broke my promise today. I promised myself that I will keep her so happy so that she will be the happiest woman on this world. But today after whatever I said to her she will be the most saddest of all. When Mr. Bajaj said me about her sufferings in her childhood I felt like thousands of daggers stabbing me. I am the worst human being existing in this world. I said I regret for marrying her but it's not true. How can I regret for marrying her? She was everything to me. She was the best thing that happened to my life after my siblings. She protected me from every problem. When she put her respect at stake just to save me from Gayatri murder case my respect for her grow immense times. She saved my family many times. She took a bullet for me. She didn't care about her life. She was right only she can tolerate me. Anyone who would marry her their entire life will be changed. She was a angel. Rudra always said correctly she is indeed a angel.

I am the devil here. I broke her heart into million pieces. It is impossible to mend it again. I didn't deserve her. She was a pure soul. I know whatever she did in prinku case was wrong but she didn't deserve such treatment from me. How will I bring her back again? I am feeling very guilty but my anger will never let me forgive her because she helped prinku to marry ranveer. How can I forget this so easily?

He was deeply immersed in his thoughts. He didn't notice kamini entering his room. His thoughts got disturbed when he heard a voice.

"So the great shivay Singh oberoi lost his lady love", kamini said with a smirk.

"How dare u enter into my room? Without my permission. Get out from here before I do something which you will regret later" he finished his words in a single sentence.

" Chill shivay, this is how will you treat your sister's mother in law. We are relatives now. I hope you remember it ". She replied him cool

" Kamini ji don't forget no one in this family accepted this marriage. U r day dreaming. U can never become our relatives. Once I find why prinku married ranveer I will throw both of you in jail. Do remember no one messes with my family". He replied coldly.

"I am so sorry for you shivay. I never thought you can be such a fool. I thought you are a big business man and you have all knowledge regarding your surroundings. Never in my wildest dreams I thought u can be such a fool" she said with a face full of pitiness.

"Teri himmat kaisi hui, you called me a fool. Mind your words kamini ji. You are talking to shivay Singh oberoi. I can destroy you within seconds. Don't forget your class when u r talking to me".

"I knew shivay it really hurts if I say the truth to you"

" Just tell me straight. I don't like beat around the bush talks. Why you came here? What you want from me? "

"Shivay all I wanted to say some truth to you. You won't believe me first but I have proof for it. First listen to me carefully. Pinky planned all this. Anika didn't let Priyanka to marry ranveer. Infact she don't have any slightest idea of what happened.