Shivika Fs - fulfilling wishes part 21

Recap : shivika conversation regarding shivay's truth

Part 21

Flashback of what happened in oberoi mansion after shivay got heart attack

Dadi scolded pinky for disclosing the truth to shivay. After hearing the truth shivay was completely broken. He got a cardiac arrest. Omkara and rudra immediately called doctor.

Pinky was crying uncontrollably. She never wanted to see shivay in this state. No one was ready to console her. She felt like she is all alone in this world. She now understood the pain of Anika. She understood the pain of not having anyone by your side.

Shakthi gave an angry look to her. He never expected her to behave in such a way. It's only because of her now his son is struggling for his life. Priyanka and ranveer too came to see shivay. While doctor was busy in attending shivay everyone prayed for his recovery.

" Choti ma I hope now u r happy. You lost your heera beta. You may have every materialistic thing in this world but nothing can give u the happiness of being a mother. You lost your own battle", omkara said.

" Congratulations choti ma. You must be so happy now. You hurted my super man. He is shivay Singh oberoi great Wall of our family but you crushed that wall into thousand pieces. First you took away Anika bhabhi and this time u want to separate shivay bhaiya from us. But don't forget till we r here we will not let anything happen to him", rudra said controlling his tears.

" Anika baujai had many chances to tell the truth to shivay bhaiya but she didn't do it because she didn't want to see him broken. She may barely know him for one year but still she sacrificed her happiness for him. On the other side you know him for three  decades but still you seized his happiness from him", gauri said.

" I thought you helped for our marriage but I never thought your real motive was to separate Anika bhabhi from shivay bhaiya and you used me for your plan", Priyanka said in between her sobs.

" Congrats pinky now u must be happy. After all u won the game. U never wanted Anika to be in this house. It's going to happen now. When shivay himself will leave this house then why Anika will come back here", jhanvi taunted her.

" I never thought my bahu can do such things. Never forget pinky u too belong to a middle class. When I got u married to my son I expected u to be a good bahu for this house. But after marriage all your attention turned towards money. You very well know about billu but even after that u disclosed the truth to him. I will never forgive u for this", Dadi said in a broken voice.

" Wow pinky I never expected this from you. It's only because of shivay our company is in this position. I will not spare u if anything happens to him. Don't forget he is also my son just like omkara and rudra", tej shouted.

Pinky suddenly felt heat rising on her cheeks. She felt immense pain on her cheeks. She looked up only to meet a pair of eyes radiating anger. She saw shakthi standing before her.