Shivika Fs - fulfilling wishes part 20

Recap: shivay came to know about his birth secret.

Part 20

Shivay felt a sharp pain in his chest. He felt like his legs are melting and he has lost the capacity to stand anymore. His forehead was covered with sweats. His heart beat increased dramatically. He felt it is impossible for him to breathe anymore.

Suddenly all his behavior towards Anika rushed in his mind. He connected all the gaps and got an answer for his question which bothered him for a long time. He now understood why Anika left him. His entire world was collapsed. All he remembered was omru calling his name.

He slowly opened his eyes. He found himself lying on a bed. He tried to get up. But he was not able to. He felt a pair of hands helping him to get up. He tilted his head to see his saviour. His expression changed from anger and frustration to guiltiness and love when his eyes met Anika.

His eyes was filled with tears. He noticed her. He could see tear strains in her eyes. He was able to see her sadness very clearly. He had a big question in his mind. What good he had done so that he is deserving a girl like Anika in his life. She is so selfless.

He hurt her a million times but she always forgave him. But he threw her out of the house just for a single mistake she did. He was such a stupid that he never realized the truth. He always said their relationship was based on trust but he himself broke it so badly. He wanted to cry his heart out to her.

She helped him to get up. He hugged her tightly with all his might. He was afraid whether she would leave him again all alone. He wondered how she could care for him to such an extent that she was ready to sacrifice her happiness for his happiness. His mind wondered for answers.

Anika could feel his hot tears wetting her dress. She never saw shivay so vulnerable in his life. This is why she never wanted to disclose the truth to him. He was her life. She can never see shivay breaking. She very well knew about the consequences after telling the truth to him.

For a person who's whole world is based on ideologies about naam, khoon and khandhan if gets to know he is illegitimate then he will break down completely. Doctors told Anika he had a mild heart attack and need proper rest for his speedy recovery.

That was when she broke down completely. She did all this for him but at the end of the day he is suffering. She can never see shivay in this state. Her first priority was to comfort him.

" Shivay please don't cry", she consoled him.

Hearing his name from her mouth gave immense happiness to him. He felt like he was back to home. He hugged her more.

" Anika please don't leave me", he was pleading like a kid

" I won't shivay. Look at me I am here with you. You are shivay Singh oberoi u can never fall weak."

He broke the hug and looked at her. He held her hand with his.

" I am no more shivay Singh oberoi. I am just an illegitimate son of shakthi Singh oberoi. I am no more a part of this family", he cried bitterly.

" No shivay u can't say like this. This is your family. Omru are your brothers. No matter what they are going to support you in all situations."

" Anika u r wrong. I am a bad blood. I am just a symbol of my father's mistake."

" Stop it shivay. U r not anyone's mistake. You are the best thing that happened to me and this family. Have you forgot you spended your whole life for this family. This family is incomplete without you".