Epilogue part 1

Recap : shivika reunion

Epilogue part 1

Anika's pov

I call myself as Anika sirf Anika but I am thinking to address myself as Anika shivay Singh oberoi for the first time. I never used my surname anywhere. According to me a person's identity should not be based on his or her surname but on their talent.

But when I say this name I feel so protected because shivay is with me. No matter what he will always protect me. He is my Saviour. He is my reason to live. Without him my life will just be a mere existence.

Everyone who knows me today address me as best business woman of this country. But they never can understand how much I suffered in my life to reach this place. My first half of life was full of thorns and second half with roses. It's all because of shivay. He changed my life into a fairy tale.

When we came back from Amsterdam to India he suprised me by proposing for marriage. I was suprised at first. But I still remember his words he said on that day.

Flashback starts

He was on his knees before his entire family.

" Anika I know you may be wondering after my proposal but I feel guilty for marrying you without your concern. Like every girl you also must have dreamed about your marriage but I shattered it into pieces. I know you love me more than anything in this world. I want to start our new life with full of happiness. I want to fill your life with happiness. I want to live my next seven births with you. Will you accept me as your husband? Will you let me to enter into your heart and be a part of it? Will you marry me?", He proposed me in front of everyone.

" Yes I will marry you shivay", I answered him.

All the family members congratulated us.

Flashback ends.

That day was most memorable day to me. We decided to start our relationship on a new note. Unlike his old marriages shivay arranged everything for our wedding. He was more interested than me. He always made sure that every arrangement was according to my taste. He suprised me everyday.

He never left any chance to romance with me during functions. Dadi asked shivay to stay two foot away from me but he always ensured he stayed two millimeters away from me. I love to see his desperate face when dadi asked me to shift to guest room till our marriage.

Every night he will come to my room with kulfi ice cream. He came to my room through pipes. Imagine bhagad billa climbing pipe to meet his fiance.

One side he will be so happy to see me and I will be worrying what if anyone see us together. Before going he will steal a kiss from me which will end up in my blushing.

Now I remember the most important day of my life my marriage.

Flashback starts

Shivay was desperately waiting for his bride. His excitement turned into frustration when she didn't show up. He went to her room to see her.

" Anika why are you not coming to mandap", shivay asked her.

" Shivay we already spoke about this. I can't answer to someone who is already aware of answer", she replied him in anger.

" Why can't you understand Anika? She treated you so badly. She tried to separate us. She blackmailed you but still you want me to forgive her", he bursted out in anger.