Again

This will have to be kinda short because I can barely take the pain....so today I got the shit beat out of me......again.

So I get up, barely able to move, go to school, have another anxiety attack, go to the bathroom, lean against a wall, slide down until I am sitting, and then I hear a voice.

"I thought I said not to come in here while we are in here."

"Please, Janiqua, have some mercy. I can barely move and I am mid-anxiety breakdown."

"Oh, I didn't know........well too bad I don't give a shit."

"Go ahead, say what you want, I'm not going to fight."

"Really, hmm."

She just looked at me, miserable on the floor and then didn't say anything. She leaned against the wall and let out a sigh while looking at me.

"Question."

"Hm."

"Do you like Grey?"

"What!?"

"You heard me, Autumn, do you like Grey?"

"I.......I don't know."

"Ok, you better not because one thing is for sure, if you guys end up together, he will suffer the same hell you suffer every day."

"Why? Why can't you guys just let me have a half normal life? Why do you have to be such a bitch!?"

"Autumn, I will get the boys, watch what you say."

"I don't give a fuck anymore!! Go ahead, get them, I am already in as much pain as I can bear without passing out!! Hell, I would rather pass out so how about you just call the boys in here!!! I literally don't fucking care anymore!!"

"Autumn are you sure? I don't have to get them it's just......never mind."

"No what is it?"

"Never mind, do you want me to get the boys or not?"

"Please do, I get to go home early if I pass out."

Janiqua hesitated for a minute and then left to get the football team. They came in, beat the shit out of me until I was balling and then the last kick to the stomach, and I was out.

I woke up, cleaned up the blood, put on my foundation, and went to the office. I told the lady that I passed out after an anxiety attack and then I realized something. Dad is out of the house today and mom is the only one home. I quickly told her to call my mom's phone.

"Isn't your father the one who stays home?"

"He is busy today and mom is off work."

"Oh, ok."

She called mom and before she hung up she asked if I was ok to walk home. I told her that I could but I would rather not. After telling that to my mom she said that I would have to walk home.

So I was stuck walking home, in the rain, with bruises everywhere, barely able to move. This was officially the worst day of my life. Normally people would be happy that they got to go home early but for me..........it is hell. I am going to have to deal with my jackass father and my broken mom.

I am not sure whether I'm gonna be able to move tomorrow but I am going to have to, I can't miss school. Homework in high school piles up quick, with Choir, German, Algebra, English, History, and Science, it is hard to keep track.

Well, I have to go, if I survive today and tonight I shall be back, thx for always being there when no one else was.