New Normal

Ok....so ya.....I guess instead if the name calling and occasional shoves I am now getting the shit beat out of me every day. YAY!!!! not really, I have been through 2 foundation containers in the past week and I only use it when a bruise is visible.

So ya, my life is now even more like a living hell. Dad has been out of the house most of the time, it's nice to be home alone and not have to deal with my father yelling at me 24/7. Mom is still working late and dad hasn't brought home any sluts so things are ok now........except school.

Grey asked this morning to meet at the pond but I am not sure I am going to be able to. My everything hurts but I suppose I could try to meet him, he has helped me get through all the shit I deal with.

I will meet him but he can't know about the boys beating on me all the time. God knows what he would do, he is already pissed at my dad just for yelling at me all the time. Grey is about the best friend I have ever had and I have only known him for a month or so now.

I know that I like him but I also know that it could never happen. Plus I think he likes someone else, in the mornings he is always happy to go to school to see "her". I have asked many times who she is but he just says "someone" and won't give me a name.

I must go so I can finish my homework and meet Grey at the pond, I might start bringing you to school so I can write during Study Hall, it gets boring sometimes. So ya, thx diary for letting rant and vent, couldn't have made it this far without you. Thx, be back sometime later.