School

Ok so I am in Study Hall and they have a presentation on the Smart Board about bullying and abuse. 

There are facts, a few videos, and then a number to call if you are being abused. First off why does the school do this, it's not like people are gonna care, people will continue to bully and kids will continue not to say anything about the abuse.

So here I set, half listening to the presentation, thinking about why dad is in such a good mood. All week he has been nice and hasn't yelled at me, I can still smell alcohol on his breath but it isn't as strong as before.

He hasn't beat mom, they argued a bit but then he would say he was sorry and she would cry and they would hug for a moment but that was it. He reminds me that I have chores to do but doesn't scream and yell at me.

Huh, I just had a strange thought, what if anyone found my diary, what would they think. Holy shit who knows what would happen. They could just not read it and give it to me, they could read it and be scarred for life, or they could read it and tell people about what goes on in my life.

So far Grey still doesn't know about me getting the shit beat out of me........I wonder if I will ever get the guts to tell him. The thing is when I do tell him I have no idea how he will react, he could get mad at me for not telling him, get mad at the populars for messing with me, or he could just support me and help me through it.

Well I have to go, I know this was a shorter entry but I will be back in a few days, I haven't got in the habit of writing every day yet. I will get there eventually, until next time.