.........

I have no idea how long this stuff has been going on but I just want you to know that I am not going to tell people what happens to you but I will encourage you to talk to me or my brother about it. 

My brother and I have gone through a lot of things you are going through. I have been bullied all my life and my brother was abused. I never stood up for myself until about a year ago and then both me and my brother got suspended.

That's why we moved here, I was getting bullied and I never said anything and so I asked my brother one day if he could teach me how to fight. He never asked why he just taught me and I learned. We would spend countless nights in the basement fighting and training.

One day I had enough, I punched the kid who was bullying me and instead of stopping at one punch I kept going and I ended up getting suspended. My brother found out why I got in so much trouble and so he beat up the same kid and got suspended also.

My brother got tough real quick, he learned to fight at the age of 7. After years of being abused and bullied, he ran away. He almost killed himself several times but he finally came home and now things are better.

I love my brother so much and I can tell you like him too. I have noticed the way you look at him, he looks at you the same way. I am sorry that I read your diary but I was curious. I hope you know that those popular kids are gonna pay for what they do to you, whether I have to kick their asses myself they will pay.

Listen I know you have been through a lot but keep going. It gets better I promise. I know my brother is helping you but you can trust me too. Just keep holding on, it got better for me and Grey. It will get better for you, see ya

                                                                                                ~Jailyn Belle

180 VIEWS!!!!

 I haven't had many comments but I officially have 180 views. That is more than my other story so I am happy. Thank you so much for reading this, I would appreciate it if someone would at least say something about my story but I won't push. I am happy with this so far so I will stick with it. 

I never thought that I would start this and actually finish it. It started as just a tiny thought and then this......thx once again for reading I will continue to make parts and try to keep it interesting.

Love you guys <3