Pre-Dance

I am just going right into this....

I was getting dressed, a purple strapless dress that had black designs on it, purple painted nails with black accents. I had my hair in a bun with my bangs and fringe, mom gave me a purple flower to wear and because I am me I wore my converse with purple laces because I didn't want to look like an idiot if I fell because I rolled my ankle. I had my usual make up on, black eye shadow, pale foundation, mascara and eye liner, and then I had put on a little purple lipstick

"You look wonderful.....dad would be so proud."

"Thanks mom....."

Grey and I decided that they would pick me up, we would eat with his mom and Jailyn and then we would head to the dance. I had a little bit of time left so I decided to listen to text Jailyn.

Hey Laugh

.....hey Live

What?

There is something I gotta tell you.......and it's gonna ruin tonight but Grey was too much of a coward to tell you himself.

Oh lord......what is it.......

....he has found another girl to go with......she got a schedule change and is bow in his science class and he pretty much fell instantly......he didn't want to hurt you so he asked me to tell you.......I am so sorry........he is such a fucking dick

.....jai.........I can't breathe......God why was I stupid enough to think he really cared......

..I'm so sorry.......please still come to the dance......I'm will ditch Keke if I need to, I will spend the night with you.....please still come.

...wait Keke said yes........

Kinda...she said if no one  but it doesn't matter.....you are coming to the dance and I am going to spend the night with you making sure you still have fun.

No, I'm not about to ruin your night, have fun with Keke..........I will think about going......

Alright....see ya (hopefully)

See ya Jailyn.

How could he do this to me....he was supposed to be the one......I finally felt loved..........how is it that I was so stupid to think he was actually into me.........God I want to die right now......I'll be back...

....OK I'm back......God that hurt.........but I have decided to go to the dance.....I am changing dresses though.

Black dress with built in corset, all black nails and one red one, red laces in my converse, red lip stick and red flower. I kept my hair up and I left for the dance.......

You might be wondering why I changed my mind about going......well I got a text from an old friend. He said he was at the dance and he wanted me there.......Jeffee currently goes to an alternative school so I never thought he was gonna be there but he was there and so he said he would be my "date" for the night.

Jeffee was always there to pick me up when I was in a low spot but we lost contact for a long time because he got caught up in his girlfriends and I got caught up in my life but once again he was single and was there to help me and keep me from killing myself.

I'm gonna go to the dance and I will tell you all about it when I get back.