Chapter One - The Encounter

This chapter is fully edited, proceed.

--------------

'Clank' 'Clank' 'Clank' is all that can be heard as I wash the dishes. Oh I can't wait for that day. That one day when I'll be able to purchase the empty building on the other street. What a day it'll be when I'm finally able to call that place mine. I'll have the best food in town, the best service, the best everything. Oh I can't wait.

"Bianca"

Big and beautiful it will be.

"Bianca?"

Five star restaurant.

"BIANCA?" my boss yell, pulling me head first out of my thoughts.

'Bang' the frying pan falls out of my hand and into the sink.

"Uh, Yes, Sorry" I respond shakily.

"After that pan, you can leave" He says with unsurety.

"Really!?" I ask with excitement while hopping up and down.

For a 19 year old I sure behave like a child at times, but can you blame me? I've been begging Kale to leave work early today since last week Wednesday as today is my goddaughter's birthday. Torie's 9 today and she's in love with One Direction. In fact, she kept begging me to get her their new album. Holy shit. I know I'm forgetting something. I need to leave NOW!!

"Yeah yeah. You're Wel.." He's about to say but before he could answer I throw myself into his embrace, giving him the biggest hug in the world. 

In no time I retrieve my purse and find myself out the front door. Speed walking down the street with my white, restaurant-like work clothes and my hair in a high bun. I take off the protective hair net and shove it into my purse as I continue speed walking to my destination. I'm your average 20 year old. I've got dark brown hair with eyes that match. I live in England but I'm not from the UK. A little island in the Caribbean called Trinidad and Tobago is where I'm from. I'm also a gorgeous black girl (like most Trinidadians) with an accent that I didn't know I had until I'd been asked about it, constantly.

It's 4:27 and I've got to reach at my best friend's house for 5:30 so I start to run towards the music store across the road. As I approach the doors I notice the 'Sorry, We're Closed' sign is hanging. I go to another store which is also closed. I try a third store and guess what? They're also closed. I wonder why all these stores are suddenly closed today out of all days. Thankfully I come across one open store but God just had to make it a little difficult. The only open store has a line of screaming girls with flashing cameras that ends all the way around the corner of the street. There must be someone famous inside and this is obviously the reason why the other music stores decided to close earlier than usual. I take a glimpse at my watch which clearly says it's 4:59. Brittany doesn't live far and it'll only take me about 10 minutes to get from here to her house on foot.

I slyly squeeze myself in front of 4 girls at the top of the line. They're too busy to notice me since they're literally screaming and crying over the person in the store. I really just want a copy of One Direction's album for Torie to add to the few other gifts I bought her.

"Omg guys, Zayn's sleeve is so sexy" Girl one says "I would loveeee to find my lips on his arm" She continues "And maybe some tongue, if you know what I mean" She says and her friends all burst out in laughter.

"Charlotte you're so perverted" Her friend says. "I personally would die if I ever get to put my hands into Harry's hair. Like bring on the orgasmmm" She jokes.

By now I realise who's in there. One Direction themselves. Notice the frustration and irritation in my thoughts but at least Torie's gonna love me for the rest of her life. Her godmom got her a signed copy of their album? Who could top that?? Whoo? No one!