1

PLEASE READ
This story isn't septiplier so don't kill me please but I hope you enjoy it. And without further procrastination, I give you a story XD

Felix's POV
We were all talking about video games in class again. We would always make up stories on how we did so well when we knee we all sucked

Ryan, or Cry as he prefers, walked into the classroom. He was wearing his usual white poker faced mask that prevented us from seeing his facial features.

He would wear the same green jacket, pulled up past his neck, and blue skinny jeans and black converse that prevented anyone from seeing his skin. The only place it was seen was when he took his hands out if his pockets. He had a pale white tone that showed he didn't get out much.

He had messy brown hair(now I know he don't have brown hair but I'm used to this so no one object) that fell over his mask at times and gave him a chilled out look. He actually seemed like a pretty cool guy to hang with but if you tried to talk to him he would never reply.

Some people think he's mute, other say he's shy. I thought he was deaf for a while until the teacher called his name and he responded by looking at him. No one knows the mystery behind him.

I don't even think I've seen his parents. He walks home everyday, but I don't know where he lives. If he sees anyone following him he would always walk into a store or down an alleyway or something.

I want to talk to him so badly but I don't. No one does because they're afraid he might talk back and that would be pretty scary. I know it's stupid to say but some people are afraid that he night kill them with his voice. It's weird.

I'm not afraid I just get the chills when I'm around him. He seems to hold so many secrets behind that pristine white mask that might leek out and corrupt my thoughts. It's just... Creepy.

He sat down in his usual seat in the back with people snickering and calling him names. He didn't seem to take any notice of it because he took out his phone and put some earphones in.

OK, so definitely not deaf.

I could make out a light shade if blue through the holes in his mask and figured his eyes were a light blue. It gave me an idea.

I turned back around and grabbed out my sketch book. I wasn't very good at drawing but I was alright at it. I began sketching different ways Cry could look like before the teacher came in and started teaching.

I put my half finished drawings away and wrote down notes for the lesson. The whole time I felt as if someone was watching me. I finally gathered the courage to turn around look at the person.

It was Cry. The light seemed to bend and brighten the gaps in his mask and expose the bright blue of the boys eyes. They held no emotion though which gave off a hollow look.

He tilted his head slightly as if he was a curious puppy and his hair fell over one of his eyes. I blinked twice before turning back around quickly. A burning sensation started forming in my cheeks and I knew I had to get out if the classroom.

I raised my hand to catch the attention of the teacher. When he saw me he sighed and rolled his eyes at me.

"What now Felix?" He asked irritated. Oh yeah, I have a reputation for annoying the hell out if teachers (me).

"Uh, can I go to the bathroom, I'm not feeling well?" I asked, nervously tapping my foot under the desk.

"Now that you bring it up, you do look a little red in the face..." He said. Dammit! Why did he have to point it out to the class?! "Fine. But be quick!"

I nodded as I got up and did my best not to run out of the classroom. When I was out of sight only then did I run all the way to the toilets.

I was gasping for air by the time I had reached the closest restroom and quickly ducked inside. No guys really go to the toilets, it's mostly girls, so when I heard the door open behind me I got quiet a fright.

I jumped and spun around only to freeze when my eyes lay on the pale white mask and green jacket. A million thoughts ran through my head at once and the only thing I managed to choke out was...

"C-Cry?" I blurted out surprised. Why was I stuttering? I never stutter. Man this dude really gives me the creeps.

He tilted his head as if he was reading my thoughts and noticed my sudden change in speech. I had to look down to hide the burning sensation in my cheeks again. Why do I keep blushing?!

"Um... No offense but... Do you... Speak?" I managed to ask. His head returned to a normal position but he didn't respond. I let out a sigh and checked the time on my watch. I had five minutes to get to class.

"Um... Is there a reason why you followed me or did you actually need to go..?" I trailed off when he showed no signs of listening to me. I sighed again and walked over to the basin, washing my hands quickly.

When I turned back around Cry was gone. I searched the room but he wasn't inside. I shrugged it off and returned to class. When I reached the boring lesson Cry sat in his usual spot still on his phone as if he hasn't even left.

I felt confused as to if he had actually followed me or not. I didn't hear him leave in the bathroom. Leaving my thoughts to swim around my head I sat back down and continued the lesson. This was one secret I needed to figure out alone.