28

Felix's POV
I lay lazily on my couch, a movie on in the background that was long forgotten. A weight lay on my chest that soft sounds emitted from. I felt calm with this weight on me, like nothing can touch me.

The weight shifted and a small whine escaped its lips. I frowned when I felt it tense on top of me. I looked down at the mess of light golden brown hair.

"No...," a soft word came from its mouth. I frowned more and tried shaking the distressed object. They didn't wake up and their breathing picked up. Their grip on my shirt tightened and a scream echoed through the house.

The weight was suddenly gone, replaced by a coldness of fear. I watched as the distressed person thrashed on the floor, frozen for only a moment before rushing to help them.

"Cry! Cry it's only a nightmare. Wake up, just wake up," I called but he didn't. I noticed tears streaming down his frightened face and broke inside at the sight.

"No, leave me alone!" He cried, he was now sobbing in his sleep. I froze again only to realise he must be telling someone to leave him alone in his nightmare.

He continued to kick and thrash and all I could do was call out to him from the sidelines. But then he said something that made me break.

"Stop it hurts, please. Stop," he cried. His movements stopped and he curled into a ball and sobbed. Only then did I try to shake him awake again. I need to know what he was dreaming about.

Cry's POV
I lay curled up in my room. No, not my room. His room. The room he made me live in. The room of horrors.

I heard heavy footsteps coming my way and pushed myself further into the corner of the cupboard I was in, curling in on myself more.

"RYAN! WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT MISSING SCHOOL?!" His voice yelled angrily. I tensed with each word, cringing at the name he called me.

I stayed silent in the cupboard as his heavy footsteps approached and the door was swung open. I cringed at the sudden bright light but didn't have time to recover as I was yanked to my feet and dragged into the centre of the room.

"No, no please no," I begged as tears ran down my face. I knew what was about to come and I didn't want it.

"You know what happens when you don't do as I say Ryan!" He growled as he pulled my shirt off and slapped me on my back. I screamed and fell to the floor. He grabbed my arm, holding me up as he repetitively slapped and hit me.

"No, leave me alone," I cried but he didn't.

I begged and pleaded for him to stop but he didn't. When my back and face was a burning red colour he threw me on the bed and pulled my pants off. I kicked and thrashed but he just hit me more. I felt numb with pain as the rest of my clothes were removed and I tried to squirm away.

The next thing I know is a large amount of pain is spreading through my stomach and back and I'm screaming more. My throat hurts from screaming and soon no noise comes out of my mouth.

"Stop it hurts, please. Stop," I managed to cry out. The room suddenly shifted and I was in the dining room. How did I get here? I didnt bother thinking as Ryan approached me with an 'I dont care how you feel' kind of expression.

"I'm going to work. I expect you to go to school, you can walk by yourself and dont be late home or else," he said as he glared at me. I silently nodded and he slapped me.

"Speak to me child," he growled. I held back tears as I mumbled out an okay. He slapped me again and I cried out in pain, resisting the urge to grab my pained face. "Clearly."

"Yes father," I said louder, looking at the floor. He yanked my head back so I was looking at his furious face.

"Look at me when you are speaking to me," he hissed. I took a shaky breath as I held back the tears the so desperately wanted to fall and looked at him.

"Y-yes F-father," I stuttered and he threw me to the ground.

"Good enough. I expect you to show me more respect when I get back or you know what will happen," he spat before walking out the door. I began sobbing and curled into a ball. I heard a faint voice calling my name but all I could do was sob. I hated my life. I wanted it to end. I didnt was this pain any more. I faintly remember a knife. Red. Then black. 

I shot up and gasped for air. The room felt too hot for my own comfort and it was way to hard to breath. Warm arms wrapped around me, causing horrible memories to flash through my mind and I pulled away. I couldn't see the person with my darkened vision but I knew they were coming towards me.

"Cry, it's me," a fuzzy voice said. It sounded familiar but I couldn't quite pinpoint who it belonged to. My brain told me they were dangerous so I continued to back up. A hard surface hit my back and I froze. I was trapped.

"Cry, you need to take deep breaths. It will be okay," the voice said. As much as I didn't want to listen I found myself taking large gulps of the hot air. It bagan to get easier to breath and the air began to cool. It didnt burn with each breath anymore.

My vision slowly returned and I saw that the voice belonged to none other than the blonde Sweed I had fallen asleep on. I felt more tears come to my eyes as I realised I had been afraid of him. I didn't know it was him but it still hurt knowing I didnt realise it was him. It wasn't the first time I had been afraod of him.

He pulled me into my arms and said soothing things to me but I couldn't calm down. I had been afraid of the person that made me feel safe. Will I ever feel safe in his arms knowing I had been afraid of him twice now? I didn't want to think about it but I couldnt stop the thoughts that drowned my mind.

Oh shit. Im outta here. Im off to kill Ryan