4

Felix's POV
I had skipped the whole speech presentation thing to stay at the hospital and keep Cry company. Mum said she got a call from my teacher but was able to explain the situation without giving away Cry's name. Thank god for that.

Cry spent most of the time resting and when he was awake I would tell him about all the times I had played video games and all the funny things I did.

"Hey Felix?" Cry breathed out as he stared at the ceiling.

"Yeah Cry?" I said in return. He said he was fine with me calling him Cry and not to worry about it.

"Do you think I can play any video games with you?" He asked hopefully. I smiled at how cute he was.

"Of coarse. Besides, we are friends now," I replied smiling. I could see him blush since he still didn't have his mask back and smiled even more. He looked so cute.

Wait, what am I saying? I just met him and I don't even know that much about him. What the hell am I saying? Man I need some sleep.

"Uh Felix?" A voice pulled me out of my thoughts. I looked up at Cry to see he was looking at me concerned.

"Y-yeah?" I said stuttering a little.

"Are you okay? You ki da zoned out a little," he asked in his cute voice. No, Felix stop!

"Ah, s-sorry. I guess I'm just really tired," I said as I nervously rubbed the back of my neck.

"How much sleep have you gotten?" I didn't expect him to ask. I hadn't actually slept at all since he was brought to the hospital. I was afraid something g might happen I I did.

"Ahh..." That was enough for Cry to know exactly how much sleep i had and he let out a sigh.

"Felix. You need to sleep. I'll be fine okay. It's not like I'll leave you here and run away," he said sarcastically but I gave him a curious look.

"Will you?" His expression changed and he laughed. It sounded so... Amazing. FELIX!

"Of coarse not friend. I don't have my mask. I won't last two seconds outside," he said before laughing again. I fell silent and thought.

"Why do you wear that mask?" I asked cautiously. His eyes widened an he looked down. I knew I had gone too far.

"It's okay if you don't want to tell me. We did just meet and it's none if my buiseness. I was just being curious. Ill go to sleep now," I said quickly before closing my eyes and forcing my breathing to slow.

It wasn't long before I had actually fallen asleep but as I did one thought ran through my head. Why did I care so much?

Cry's POV
I remained I'm my shy position, looking at the floor, until I heard the faint sound of someone snoring. Only then did I look up at the sleeping body next to me.

Felix looked so relaxed and peaceful at that moment. His hair falling over his face slightly and his mouth hanging open slightly. He looked so adorable.

Wait WHAT? I know I'm pansexual but I only just met Felix. I mean he did save me from those bullies and rescue me from my uncle but I can't like him already. I don't even know he likes me back let alone like boys.

I let out a tired sigh as footsteps neared my door and Felix's mother looked inside. We smiled when she saw me.

"Hey Cry. How are you feeling?" She asked quietly as to not wake Felix.

"I'm good thanks," I whispered back. She sighed peacefully and looked at Felix.

"You know he barely ever sleeps. It takes me hours to get him to stop playing video games with his friends or stop working on school work. How did you manage to get him to sleep? I was in here only five minutes ago when you were sleeping," she asked curiously.

I was shocked. Was what she said actually true? It certainly wasn't that hard for me to get him to sleep. So why wasn't hard for her?

"I don't know. I just asked how much sleep he got and when he didn't answer I told him to go to sleep an he did," I relied simply. She looked amazed.

"That's all it took? Wow, I need you around more often," she said laughing quietly. I didn't know if she was joking or not though.

"Oh and that reminds me. Your uncle has been arrested for child abuse and won't be allowed near you ever again," she said happily. I felt like I was going to cry but didn't since I wasn't wearing my mask.

"That's great," I said happily.

"But that leaves you without a place to stay " she said sadly but smiled after. "I was wondering if you would like to stay with us? Felix's father and I discussed it already and we're sure Felix will be fine with sharing his room with you, since the guest room has all his gaming stuff in it. Besides Felix has the biggest room in the house," she offered. My eyes widened.

I looked at Felix's sleeping body again before turning to the ground to think. If I said yes then I will be able to see Felix every day. But what if he didn't want to see me? Then again if I said no I would probably be thrown into foster care with complete strangers and probably never see Felix again...

"Sure. I can stay with you guys. I'll need to get a few things from my house beforehand but other then that I font have that much stuff," I said with excitement.
"Okay, the doctor said you can leave tomorrow since your head is getting better so I'll head home and prepare the room for you," she said as she put a brown paper bag on the rest next to me and began to leave.

"Wait, what is that?" I asked. She turned for a brief second before smiling.

"It's some food for you and Felix. I figured you might want something," she said before she disappeared out the door.

I looked at the bag and smiled calmly. She is really nice and barely even knows me, Felix too. Wait, Felix. What if he doesn't want me to move in with him? Oh god what did I get myself into?

A world of the Fabulous XD