37

Cry's POV
Me and Felix have agreed on a date. He was arranging it as another surprise for me so I'm really nervous. I was I'm my room, recording a video to post later, when a knock on my door interrupted me mid sentence.

"Cry, it's time for our date," Felix said softly as he stepped into the room. He was wearing casual clothing so I figured it wasn't a formal date.

"Sure, I'm just gonna finish up. I'll be right out," I replied. He nodded and closed the door behind him. I finished the video and left the room.

I jumped when something wrapped around my waist and lifted me up. I leapt away from the thing when it put me down and spun around. Felix stood, hunched over, laughing his head off. I pouted and crossed my arms, glaring at him.

"Your face, oh my god. That was funny as shit bro," He said between giggles.

"You're a meanie," I grumbled. He pouted and hugged me.

"I'm sowy you a big baby that's scared of everything," he said in a childish voice. I pushed him away and glared at him.

"I'm sorry your face is so ugly it scared the shit out of me," I replied, hiding my smirk quiet well.

"You didn't even see me face," Felix objected.

"I didn't have to. I can smell the uglyness from here," I teased. We stood silent for a moment before bursting out laughing. We laughed together before he hugged my waist and kissed my nose.

"Sorry if I scared ya babe. But you're too cute when you're angry or scared," he said with a laugh. I pulled a face and stuck my tongue out at him. He laughed and lifted me up bridal style.

"FELIX, WHAT ARE YOU DOING," I squealed. He laughed as I wrapped my arms around his neck to support myself.

"Don't worry, I got you," he said softly. My grip loosened but I refused to let go. He carried me into the living room. I was confused for a moment until I saw netflix pulled up on the tv. I gave Felix a cocky smile.

"Being a typical Netflix and Chill type of person aye. I likey," I said seductively. He blushed and shook his head slightly. I giggled as he put my down on the couch and plopped down next to me.

"I'm going to order pizza and you can pick the movie," he said as he picked up his phone. I looked at the options and smirked. Felix should not have let me choose. I'm gonna pick a movie he's gonna hate. What does Felix hate? Horror movies. He gets so scared. Oh, it's my turn to watch you get scared Fe. You gonna regret scaring me bitch.

I searched for the Ring and smiled more when I found it. I quickly put it on and turned all the lights out. Felix finished ordering and looked at me confused. I ignored his look and sat down next to him, snuggling under the blanket he had already brought out.

He sighed and snuggled under the blanket with me. I couldnt help but snuggle closer to him, just a little. The movie started but I didn't really pay much attention to it. I stared at the screen blankly as I waited for Felix's reactions. I could hear all the scary parts happening but no reaction came from Felix.

I looked over at him to descover he wasn't even watching the movie at all. His eyes were locked on me, a smile hanging loosely on his face. I was greatful for the dim lighting that covered my blush.

"Felix," I whispered.

"Yes?" He responded without looking away.

"Why are you staring at me," I asked, doing my best to maintain eye contact.

"Because I love the way you look. I love the way the lighting makes your face glow and I love you," he said softly. I blushed more and smiled at him.

"I love you too ya silly," I giggled. There was a knock at the door and Felix got up to answer it. It was the pizza. I patiently waited for him to come back and snuggled into his arms when he did. He wrapped an arm around me and picked up a piece of pizza, taking a not so small bite from it.

He held it up for me to take a bite and I took a fairly big bite in my eyes. I love pizza but sometimes its hard to eat a lot. Though, with Felix around I was able to eat a lot more than usual. Maybe I'll be able to eat more now...

I lost track of how much I was eating along the way. I was too focused on Felix. He would make silly flirtatious comments to which I would reply back with something cute. Well, cute to him.

When all the pizza was gone we actually focused on the movie. Felix would jump every now and then and I'll comment on how much of a baby he was to which he would reply with something that'd make me laugh oe blush and shut up.

The night was lovely and when the movie ended Felix decided to take me on a walk through the park. It was a cool, cloudless night and the moon shone through the trees. It was peaceful here. I used to come here to clear my mind a lot before I found Felix again.

We sat down on the swings and slowly swung back and forth, our feet not leaving the ground. I let out a puff of misty breath before turning to Felix. My fiancé, my love, my everything. He meant the world to me and I don't know what would happen to me if he ever left again. But he wouldn't, he promised me he wouldn't. And I was thankful for that.

"Hey Fe," I called quietly.

"Yeah Babe," he said as he turned to me.

"You know I love you tight?" I said with a smile. His almost permanent soft smile widened.

"Yeah. You know I love you too right?" He said as he swung a little more. I was silent for a moment. And in that split moment I knew we would be together forever.

"Yeah."

Im not late. Psh, What. Yo dreamin man. Shuddup