readz?!?

So ah, we apparently reached 1.3K... I didn't even realise until now... I'm a great author 😂 thanks for all the reads guys. I appreciate that a lot.

But anyway, I just want to say that the next story is a little different to the others. It's another PewdieCry but this time it links with a second story. Im going to write the pewdiecry one first then do a Septiplier one after that will link up with the first in a couple of chapters or so.

I've already written some chapters (like three) and I hopefully will be able to update tomorrow it's just been hard with a few things thats happemed. First off, my phone smashed the bitch. And I dont mean the entire screen is shattered and falling out. No, I mean the underscreen cracked and the screen went black and glitchy. Fucking Glitch be messin wid dat shit dere. (Soz)

My parents ended up giving me a new Samsung Tab A but it's harder to type with and I can't take it to school, meaning I can't work on my story the hour or so I'm at school alone waiting for my friends. And, when the wifi is off my tablet decides to say I don't have any stories made and I can't work on anything. Plus, I've been busy at home with assignments and jobs and I haven't had much time to think and plan then write each chapter. That's why they've been a little late sorry.

But I'm glad to say that I am working on a secret collab story with KipoReads but I'm not giving any of that away, no siry. That be a secret. But it is being worked on so look forward to a story you don't know anything about. Just know it's Septiplier. So be happy bitches (lovelies).

I think thats all for now. I'll inform you of the next story tomorrow when the first chapter comes out and such and such. If you've read this far, good on ya for that. I talk a lot about random stuff so enjoy that. But thanks for reading and I hope you have a lovely day. Bye guys.