36

OH MY GOOOOOD. 130 FOLLOWERS!!! YAY, THANKYOU... I don't know what to do for this milestone XD

Felix's pov
He said yes. I felt so happy. I had discussed the decision with all my friends and even some of his friends that knew me. They all said the decision was great and even said they'd help out.

I arranged the whole thing with them and felt so nervous. The whole time though I couldn't take my eyes off Cry. His stunning eyes filled with excitememt and wonder as he read each note I had written.

And when he didn't answer I thought he'd say no but he shook his head yes. He was just too overjoyed to speak at the time. It was an amazing thing to see. When he kissed me I felt like I was the sun, burning with passion. It felt amazing.

We had spent his entire birthday celebrating and by the time we wnt home he was so tired he fell asleep in the car. I felt content with him sleeping near me and knowing he was going to be my husband soon. Nothing could bring me down right now. (No, nothing happens shut up)

I carried him inside and lay him in bed. He made the cutest noise ever when I snuggled in bed with him. He wriggled closer to me in his sleep and even smiled when I wrapped my arms around him. It made my heart skip a few beats.

I remember drifting off to sleep to the sound of his peacful breathing and waking up to the same sound. He didn't have any nightmares. Hopefully he doesn't get them anymore. I smiled as I recalled all the events from the day before.

I stayed in bed watching Cry sleep (creepy) until he awoke. He let out a cute yawn and rubbed his eyes. He was so precious. He looked at the ring on his hand and smiled before looking at me lovingly.

"Morning Fe," he said in his sexy tired voice. It was so hot to listen to. (Woah, calm down there Felix XD)

"Morning Beautiful," I replied and kissed him softly. He blushed but kissed back. I pulled away and brushed his hair out of his eyes. He smiled and sat up and stretched. His shirt rode up a little as he did and showed his tummy. It was adorable, just like the rest of him.

"What are you looking at?" Cry asked when he turned to me. I looked into his eyes and smiled.

"You," came my response. He blushed even more but a smile twitched at his lips.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because you're beautiful," I replied and he couldn't hold back his smile anymore.

"Staaawp," he whinned and looked away, his face bright red. I sat up and wrapped my arms around his torso.

"Why should I? I can complement my fiancé of I want," I said with a smug grin.

"You making me blush," he whined more and I chuckled.

"But you're cute when you blush," I teased. He covered his face with his hands.

"Stooooooowp," he whined through his hands, making his words muffled.

I moved so I was sitting infront of him and gently removed his hands.  He looked up at me with a small smile that made his red face look all the more amazing.

"Hey, don't hide that beautiful face from me. I love seeing you smile," I said softly. He smiled more but his blush didn't go away. I gave his a soft peck on ths lips but before I could get up he pulled me into a more passionate kiss. We stayed like that for a while before pulling away for air.

"What was that for?" I asked with a smile. He looked up at me with a soft smile.

"Cause I wanted to. Can't I kiss my fiancé when I want?" He stated, using my own excuse against me. I chuckled and shook my head slightly.

"You have no idea how much I love you," I said with a smile.

"I can guess," Cry said as he held up his hand to show me the engagement ring.

"That doesn't even begin to show how much I love you," I said.

"And words won't describe how much I love you," Cry said softly. I smiled more and kissed him again.

"I'm gonna go make breakfast okay," He said as he got up. I watched him leave before getfing up and getting changed. I walked into the kitchen to see him making waffles. I love waffles (Imagine Donkey saying it. Its funny).

He was facing the other way so I snuck up behind him and wrapped my arms around his torso. He let out a yelp but relaxed when he realised it was just me. I let out a low chuckle as he slapped my arm.

"You scared the shit out of me. Don't do that again," he complained.

"No promises," I said quickly as I let him go and sat down at the counter. He gave me a glary pout before returning to the waffles. He gave me a plate with a pile of waffles on it but his only had two.

"Here, have some waffles, I dont need this much," I offerend but he waved a hand in dismissal.

"Nah, I'm fine. I'm not that hungry anyway," he said. I frowned but didn't object. While he ate slowly I scoffed half of my plate in the time it took for him to eat both of his. He got up amd put his plate in the sink and I stood up, a waffle in my hand.

As he turned around I shoved the waffle into his mouth, carefully though, and he had to bite and swallow (no) to get rid of it.

"Why'd you do that?" He asked a little annoyed.

"You need to eat more. You're gonna get as skinny as a skeleton," I said as I poked his ribs. He looked down at my hand before looking up again.

"I can't just start scoffing food like you do. I'll get sick," He stated sadly.

"You don't have to. I'm a pig anyway. But you can try to eat a little more each time," I suggested. He thought about it for a moment before nodding and taking the waffle from my hand. I smiled and kissed the top of his head.

"If you can't eat it all I'll eat the rest," I said with a laugh. He giggled and took a bite of the waffle. I sat down and began scoffing the rest of my waffles again. He was actually able to eat another two waffles and didn't get sick after. I was so proud.

Hehe, cute.