29

Felix's pov
Cry has been quiet ever since his second nightmare. He hasn't said a word to me and doesn't even seem to want to be around me. He hasn't slept since the nightmare either. I figured he was too afraid to. I want to help but he leaves back to Florida tomorrow.

It's been nearly a week since he's been here and we only got to spend two days of it together. The rest was spent with me trying to talk to Cry and he just hiding behind his mask or locked up on the spare bedroom.

Ken came over and tried to help but nothing worked. We even called Russ and the gang to see if they can help but they said they had never seen him like this before and didn't know what to do.

What hurt more was the fact that Cry hadn't unpacked anything so everything was still packed and ready for when he leaves tomorrow. But I don't want him to go. I want him to stay so I can help him feel better.

I looked up when I heard the door to the spare room and Cry shuffled out. He didn't look up or even acknowledge my presence as he shuffled towards the kitchen. At least he eats and drinks. He looked into the fridge and I got up, quietly walking over to him.

He turned around and jumped when he saw me, dropping a glass jar of pickles (gross). His breath hitched at the sound but he tried to hide it. He mumbled a sorry and knelt down to pick up the broken poces of glass but I stopped him.

"Cry dont. I got it okay. I shouldnt have scared you," I said apolagetically. He shook his head, bending down to pick up the pieces anyway.

"Im the one who dropped it. I made the mess, I should clean it up," he mumbled quietly but I began helping him. He suddenly pulled away from a large piece and let out a hiss, grabbing his hand.

"You okay?" I asked with worry. He shook his head.

"Im fine dont worry about it," he rushed, standing up and running his hand under cold water. I stood up and looked into the sink to see large amounts of red mixing with the clear water.

"Cry, you are not okay. I'm helping you," I said as I headed to the bathroom to get the first aid kit. (We keep ours in the kitchen cause the bathroom is too dangerous with my little siblings). When I returned he was holding the sleeve of his jumper over his hand and trying to seem like it wasn't injured.

"Come here and give me your hand," I said as I placed the medic kit on the bench.

"N-no, it's n-nothing. Im fine," he stuttered but I shook my head.

"No, you cut yourself. Now give me your hand so I can clean it up," I said soft but stern.

"No, it's fine. It doesnt even hurt," he said but the way he rubbed his arm said otherwise.

"You're lieing now let me help you," I urged, taking a step closer to him. He took a step back.

"No, I'm fine really," he tried to convice but I knew he wasn't. I took another step forward and he took one back.

"Just let me help you," I begged. One step forward, one step back.

"No," he almost begged.

"Cry," I said, getting annoyed with him. He tried to take a step back but found he was cornered. His breath hitched again and his eyes looked straight through me. His breathing quickened and he seemed to press himself deeper into the corner.

"No, no no nonono," he started mumbling. I took a slow, cautious step forward.

"Cry?" I asked slowly and quietly. He snapped out of his daze and shook his head.

When he looked at me his eyes widened and he nearly ran past me but i stepped infront of him. He ran into me but I didnt fall. He did however, only for me to catch him and hold him close to me.

"F-Felix," Cry whispered and I could hear the fear in his shaky voice. I held him close to me, liftling his face so I can look into his eyes. Thankfully his mask had fallen off when he ran into me so I could see all the emotion in his bright blue eyes.

I gave him a weak, comforting smile and ran my thumb along his check.

"It's okay," I whispered. Tears welled in his eyes and overflowed but I wiped them away. He let out a choked sob and buried his face into my chest, clinging onto my shirt like his life depended on it. I wrapped my arms around him, holding him closer.

"I dont deserve you," i heard Cry whisper.

"No," I said and he pulled away, a confused and scared look in his eyes. "You deserve so much more."

More tears welled in his eyes and he hugged me again. Shaky sobs racked his body and he leaned into me. I had to put one foot back to make sure we wouldn't fall over. When he pulled away again his face was stained with tears but a small smile had found its way onto his face.

"I'm glad I have you with me again," he whispered, looking down at the ground. I lefted his chin and placed a small gentle kiss on his soft lips.

"I'm glad I can be here for you," I whispered back and his smile grew. "Now let's sort out that hand of yours."

His eyes widened slightly and he looked at his now blood coated hand as if he never knew he had cut it. He looked at me sheepishly and smiled.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that," he laughed nervously. I chuckled and grabbed his hand, pulling him to the sink to wash away the blood. When the water got onto his sleeves I tried to pull them up but he was quick to stop me. I was confused at first but his expression gave everything away.

"You didn't," I whispered under my breath. It was barely a sound in the silent house but Cry heard the two words and looked away shamelessly. I was shocked for a few seconds before I pulled him back into my arms. Soon my shirt was soaked with fresh tears but I didn't care. All that mattered was Cry, and he was in pain.

Onuuuuuuuu, not Cry. Nuuuu