35

I made glowing water XD

Cry's pov
I woke up to Felix lightly shaking me. I groaned and pulled the blankets over my head. It was too early in the morning to wake up. I could hear Felix chuckle through the blankets.

"Wakey wakey Cry, happy birthday," he said in a quiet but excited tone. He was more excited for my birthday than I was.

"Five more minutes," I groaned but the blankets were pulled off of me.

"No, I already gave you until ten now get up ya lazy ass," Felix said with a smirk.

"What a wake up call," I scoffed. Felix waved my comment off and left the room so I could get changed. When I sat up I saw a neat pile of clothes on my dresser. I got up and walked over to them. A note on top read 'wear these babe ;)' with a small heart at the bottom.

I felt my face grow hot and quickly got changed. The clothes were a little big but they smelled like Felix. They were his clothes. I smiled at the fact and left the room.

I was immediately greeted with the smell of pancakes and natalia. I felt my mouth water at the sensation and hurried into the kitchen to see Felix spreading natilla onto a stack of pancakes. A smile spread over his face.

"That smells so good," I said as I leaned over the bench.

"Thought you'd like it. It was your favourite when we were younger," Felix said with a smile. His smile was so contageous that it made me smile. Today didn't seem so bad after all.

We sat down and ate together, talking about random things. Felix ended up washing up since he said it was my birthday. But as I was scrolling through my phone I felt a dark fabric cover my eyes and I couldnt see anymore.

I let out a yell but relaxed when I heard Felix's soft voice.

"It's okay, it's just me," he said as the fabric was tied behind my head.

"What are you doing?" I asked with a giggle.

"Blind folding you," he said obviously.

"Well dah, but why?" I asked with fake annoyance.

"So you can't see where we are going," he said as he helped me stand up. I didn't object as he led me blindly out of the apartment. I trusted Felix.

He closed and locked the door behind us and led me out of the apartment complex. He helped me into the car and put my seatbelt on for me. He closed me door and got into the drivers side.

He put the music on so it wasn't silent and we bagan to drive to this secret place. I resisted the urge to remove the blind fold before it was time. I just listened to my surroundings and tried to think of where we could be going.

We came to a stop and the engine cut off. I heard Felix get out and the door closed. A few seconds later mine opened and Felix helped me out. I heard the sound of loud crashing water and laughing kids. Were we at a... beach? (Maybe)

Felix guided me towards the loud rumbling noise until I felt my shoes sliding benieth my feet. I nearly lost ballance but Felix held me tightly and steadied me. I mumbled a thankyou as my face flushed at the tight contact. We walked a few more steps before Felix stopped me.

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded, holding my breath. He counted down from 3 and the blindfold fell off my face. Loud cheers of 'Happy Birthday' rang throughout the crowd of friends in front of me. It was a crowd of over twenty and all of the people there I knew.

Russ, Scott, Snake, Red, even Ken was there. He was with a young lady, I remember as his lover, who was holding a baby in her arms. Jack and Mark were there too and several other youtubers I know. There were also people I knew who didn't have youtube chanels who were all smiling and clapping.

I was in to much shock to say anything so I just covered my gaping mouth with a hand as tears came to my eyes. Everyone rushed forward with smiles and congragulated me and said nice things. I listened to every word spoken.

After everyone had spoken they stepped back and Felix stood in front of me. I lept into his arms and cried tears of joy. He embraced my hug with warm arms and I felt him chuckle. I pulled away and mouthed a thankyou, unable to forcs the words out.

"It's not over yet Cry," he said with a smile. I looked at him confused but eager to know what was about to come. Felix spun us around and I noticed everyone was now in two seperate rows, one on either side of us. Our closest friends stood at the far end, closest to the water, and I noticed some people were holding cards.

Felix led me down the row, his hands linked in mine. Someone held out a card for me to read and I scanned over the italic writting.

I've known you for years now.

The card vanished from sight and someone on ths other side held one out.

And I can't get you out of my head.

Another.

I can't imagine my life without you.

The next card came up.

You make me smile without even trying.

The next.

You helped me without even knowing

Three left.

So let me help you now.

Two left.

I want to be with you forever.

One left.

Will you marry me?

"Cry, will you marry me?" Felix asked as he got onto one knee. He held up a small velvet box with a sparkling silver ring inside. I let out a gasp and covered my mouth again as tears ran down my face.

I tried to say the word. I tried to say 'yes' but no words came out. So I nodded instead. I nodded and lept into Felix's arms, tackling him to the ground as I smashed our lips together.

The crowd cheered but my focus was on Felix. He sat us up and placed the ring on my finger. I smiled and kissed him again, more passionately this time. And I never wanted to let go ever again.

I need an editor :P