25

Felix's POV
I don't hate Ken for what he did anymore. After that kiss with Cry I actually became thankful he left me with Cry. He keeps sending me messages that say 'use protection my children' and 'have fun together ;)' that make both me and Cry laugh.

Cry hasn't put his mask back on since I took it off so I could see all of his emotions on his beautiful face. We spent the rest of the day laying on my bed, cuddling close together since he had jet lag. I didn't mind since I had already recorded and edited enough videos for this week.

"Hey Cry?" I asked when I felt him move closer to me.

"Yeah Fe," he said in the cutest sleepy voice I'd ever heard. I smiled at the sound of it but remembered what I was going to ask him.

"What happened to you?" It was silent for a while and I was afraid he wouldn't answer or he would hate me.

"I don't remember much. But the day I went missing I remember falling asleep in your arms and waking up on a plane on my way to New York. Ryan had used the law and all that bull against your mother to get me into his custody," Cry spoke coldly.

"I had locked myself in my room for most of the year. I would leave to get food and all that when Ryan left for work but other than that I never left my room. I ended up in hospital though but by then I had already turned 18 and since I refused to go with Ryan I was given an apartment and a job offer to help me get back on my feet. I moved to Florida later that year when Russ got in contact with me," he said with a shrug.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't be there for you," I whispered. (I swear the majority of their conversations are in whispers XD). He rolled over so he was laying on top if me, his hands propping himself up.

"Don't blame yourself for Ryan's selfishness. You wouldn't have been able to do something even if you tried. He had the law on his side," Cry reassured but I shook my head.

"I still could have tried. I should have stayed home with you. You needed me and I thought school was more important," I said as my emotions swirled inside me. I felt like crying but no tears came to my eyes as I looked up at Cry.

"Fe, don't. Blame. Your. Self. You couldn't have done anything even if you had stayed home with me," he said as he started messing with my hair.

"I would have run away with you. We could have gone somewhere no one would have found us so we could be together," I hummed, closing my eyes and imagining what could have happened.

"What about friends and family?" Cry asked with a smile but I could tell he wanted to hear more.

"We would keep in touch with them. Send them letters of all the fun we were having," I answered as I opened my eyes and looked into his.

"And where would we have gone?" He asked in a tired voice. He always seemed sleepy but he's cute when he's sleepy. What am I saying, he's always cute.

"We would live in a small house on the woods where no one can find us. We would have campfires and sit under the stars at night in a little clearing. We could even get a dog," I replied with a smile.

"A dog?" Cry giggled cutely.

"Yeah, a little one. So I can snuggle up to it like I do with you," I said smugly, giving Cry a tight hug.

"But you already have me. You wouldn't need a dog," he chirped(what a funny word). I smiled more and gave him a quick kiss.

"I don't need any of the things I just said. As long as I have you I've got all I need," I said lovingly. I saw a blush cross his face and he looked away slightly.

"You've always been all I needed," he murmured quietly but I heard every word. My smile broadened and I pulled him down onto my chest, holding him tight against my body as I kissed him passionately.

We pulled apart for air and he rested his head against mine, our noses touching. I could feel his hot breath against my face. As we caught our breaths he lowered his head so it was resting on my chest.

I could feel the weight of his head as my chest rose and fell with each breath I took. I felt warm inside knowing he was so close to me and I felt complete just knowing he didn't want to leave me.

Soon a soft snoring sound filled the room and an easy smile fell across my lips. I closed my eyes and allowed myself to listen to Cry's quiet breathing as I drifted off to sleep. (Beep beep, I'm a sheep XD)

~ALL DRËÃMZ END WHEN YOU WAKE UP ~

I woke to a scream and crying. I sat up and realized Cry wasn't on top of me anymore. He instead lay on the other side of my bed, curled into a ball as he sobbed in his sleep. He was having a nightmare.

I quickly shot up and tried to shake him awake but he screamed again and pulled away from me. He fell onto the floor and his eyes shot open. He let out a gasp and scrambled away from the bed.

"Cry!" I called desperately as I climbed out of bed and rushed to his side.

"F-Felix?" He asked in a shaky voice. When he realized it was me he leapt into my arms(he was doing long jump XD) and cried into my chest.

I held him close to me and said calming things as I rubbed his back. It reminded me of the times I used to calm him down when we were younger. I hope the same thing doesn't happen again.