16

Cry's POV
I was waiting outside of class with Russ. I was waiting for Felix to come pick me up so we could walk home together. Me and Russ got along quiet well and were just joking about things here and there.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to be met with Chey. Chey was the schools popular, good looking slut. (I have nothing against Chey she is gorgeous) She always wore clothes that were way too small for her and has slept with most of the good looking guys in the school.

"Hey Cry," she said in what I presumed was meant to be a seductive tone. I raised a brow as I half glared at her.

"Chey," I said simply.

"Do you wanna go out or something? You're really hot," she said as she ran her hand down my chest. I grabbed her hand and allowed a smirk to cross my lips.

"I'm afraid I'm already taken by someone who actually loves me and doesn't just want to fuck me because I'm hot," I said, exaggerating the 'hot' part.

She looked at me shocked. No one ever really turns her down because she's so good looking and you get to be popular for a week but I didn't want that.

"Who?" She asked almost angrily. Just as she did I saw Felix come into view and allowed an easy smile to form on my lips.

"Yours truly," I said as I motioned to Felix. Felix looked confused but Chey looked disgusted.

"You're gay?!" She exclaimed making me smirk again.

"Actually I'm pansexual thank you very much," I said as Felix came to my side.

"You guys need help," she said with distaste. I laughed at her expression.

"Hey Chey? Do you need any money because those clothes look a little too small for you," Felix said as he smirked at her.

She screamed in disgust and anger and started to storm away. As she got a small distance away though I called her name. She spun around, eyes blazing.

"WHAT?!" she screamed. I just leaned up and kissed Felix passionately on the lips. She made a gagging sound and stormed away again.

"At least they can keep a boyfriend and not a fuck buddy," Russ called out as she hurried out the front gate. We turned to each other and laughed our heads off.

"I can't believe we just did that to Cheyenne. She looked so pissed," Russ laughed as we began walking home. Turns out Russ didn't live that far away from us.

"She was just cranky because she didn't get what she wanted," I commented.

"She was just a homophobic bitch," Felix commented. (I got my own gayness confused with it)

"And a slut. Don't forget she's a slut," I added smiling.

We continued joking about what had happened as we neared our house. Russ lived three houses down from us so he left before we got home.

"So what started all of that? And how'd you meet Russ?" Felix asked.

"I met Russ in class. Him and his friends asked if I wanted to play video games with them this weekend," I said looking at him and smiling. He nodded.

"And with Chey?" He pressed.

"She came up to me while I was waiting for you and asked if I wanted to go out with her. You should have seen her face when I said I was taken already," I laughed.

"I bet it was awesome," he said chuckling. We fell quiet as we entered the house and went upstairs. I was the first to take a shower and Felix followed afterwards.

While Felix was in the shower I pulled out the laptop he had given me. It was one of his old gaming ones, though it was working perfectly and seemed pretty new, but he said he didn't need anymore.

I went onto Skype and was surprised that I had already been sent three friend requests. I accepted them all and was soon in a Skype call with all three of my new friends.

We arranged to play a game together and as I was loading the server Felix came out if the bathroom behind me without a shirt on.

"Damn Cry. You got yourself a nice looking dude there," I heard Russ say and realized the camera was left on.

"Oh shit," I cursed and moved to turn it off when two wet arms wrapped around me.

"Hey baby, what are you doing?" Felix murmured into my ear. I heard my friends all awe through the call and I blushed a bright red colour.

"Ewww, you're all wet," I whined. I looked up to see the smirk on Felix's face just as he shook his head, making water flick everywhere.

I screamed and pushed him away from me but a smile was glued to my face. Felix laughed as he walked to the other side of the room and got out a shirt.

"Wait, where did Mr sexy go?" I heard Russ ask as the others laughed.

"Are you sure you're straight there Russ?" I asked with a smile.

"Hey, I have a girlfriend excuse me. And she is very sexy," he said informative.

"The question was if you were straight not if you had a girlfriend," I laughed.

"Yes I'm straight," he said as he crossed his arms.

"Then stop hitting on my boyfriend," I said with a side smile.

"Fine," he said smiling in return as we started joking around again.

Felix came back over, picking me up and making me sit on his lap. The others made some cutesy comments but I just snuggled into Felix's warm embrace and we played the game together.

He would whisper advice into my ear and point out all the things I missed as we played. It was a lot of fun and we ended up playing until his parents called us for dinner.

We said our goodbyes and I raced Felix downstairs. He let me win just so he could owe me a kiss later. I don't think I could love him anymore.

*Screams* *faints from fangirl overload*