Chapter 1

This book is for Donnie-Lover21 ^^

     Donnie was standing at the airport during the night as he looked up to the dark clear sky. The stars were out while the moon was full, he was ready to departure as his father and brothers were there as well.
    " Come on Donnie, you're ready for this." Leo said as he came over placing a hand on Donnie's shoulder since he hasn't been used to being on a plane.
      That day where him and his brothers had to go to Brazil and the plane was going to crash...
      Mikey came over and wrapped a arm around Donnie's neck that made him lean down a little, almost losing his glasses. " Yeah Don it's time to relax and chill."
     Donnie pushed his glasses back up to his face as he shook his head a little. " thanks guys... But I don't really think this is what I need."
      Mikey let's Donnie's neck go as he stands up straight as Splinter came over. " Sure it is, my son."
      Splinter then came over as Raph was having his arms crossed over his plastron looking around. Donnie knew that Raph wanted to take this trip but Donnie had to because Splinter was the one that asked the NYPD to send him some here to relax. " you have been sleeping less and don't eat that much, you need to Donatello... this is to help you get your rest back."
       Donnie just nods his head while the plane started its engine. Donnie looked at the plane, but then three female flight attendants entered as they talked to each other and giggled.
      Donnie was watching as Raph bumped into Donnie's shoulder getting his attention. " better have fun for me..."
      Donnie just nods as wind was all of a sudden coming passed them. The pilot came out of the plane shouting. " it's time to head out Donatello!"
      Splinter gave Donnie a hug, so did his three brothers. Once Donnie was grabbing his only bag Splinter saw some medal invention and grabbed it. Donnie looked back at him surprised. " Donatello..."
      Donnie runned his hand over his neck and chuckled lightly. " I don't know how that got there..."
      Splinter shook his head and kept the invention in his hand. " Enjoy this Donatello. It will be good for you."
      Donnie nods and then started for the plane, getting nervous not liking these pieces of transportation that much anymore. He grabbed the chains as he walked up the stairs.
But as he got to the door he glanced at his family, he smiled a little and walked in scanning the interior, how nice it was in here. The flight attendant that was in a gorgeous blue shirt dress-like uniform, Donnie noticed her dark brown hair that was up in a bun.
        Donnie looked away and went to a seat that was by a window. He felt more nervous, but another flight attendant came over with blond hair with a really think brown highlights in a french braid. She smiled at him as she went to the flight attendant area to get in her seat, so did the other two while the plane was starting to move.
      Donnie tightened his seat belt that he quickly put one once he sat down. His hands clinched on the arm rests while they where going a bit faster on the runway and hearing the wind getting blown against the plane.
       Donnie knew it was just nature's roles, but it still made him uneasy. He leaned his head back on the head rest and shut his eyes clinching his teeth behind his closed lips.
       After a few seconds he then felt the plane lift up, his body felt that as he was slightly floating but not leaving the seat. He gripped his hands on the arm rest more as he waited for this to get over with.
       When the plane felt that it was leveled and steady Donnie opened his eyes looking at the three attandents getting out of their seat. Donnie watched his hands and he released them seeing that he gripped on the arm rest alot tighter then he thought.
      When two attandents came over to him the blond French braid, another girl with blond that had short hair cut that just covering her ears.
" can we get you anything to drink? Donatello was it?" He hesitated but then nod as he then spoke trying to clear his thought a little. " y-yeah... water will be fine..."
       The short blond hair girl giggled as that made Donnie blush but looked out the window. He tried to not get anymore nervous, he was on plane, somewhat overcoming his fear.
        The blond braided girl went to get the water as the short blond hair girl sat next to Donnie. Donnie sees her at the corner of his eye, she had dark brown eyes. He thought he should look away as he got a view of the other attendant making coffee.
      Donnie watched her for a little as she got two cups made and went to the cockpit to give the pilots their drinks.
       He looked at her a little more as the blond French braid came over and hands him his water. Donnie took it and smiled thanking her.
      She then sat on the other seat next to him as the two girls tried to talk to him. They spoke to get his attention for a little since they began speaking about, for example, inventions. This made Donnie think that his father might have told them about his interest.
      While the three continued to talk the girl with the brown bun, Donnie saw her go back to the coffee maker, she placed the tray down and looked out the little window while clouds go by.
       She suddenly closed her eyes and walks to the other attandents as one yelled to her attention. "Regan! Come sit!"
      She glanced at them both then to Donnie as she looked away. She joined them at the attendant settings.
       " Is she okay?" Donnie asked the two other girls as the short haired girl spoke. " Yeah. This is her first time working as a flight attendant..."
     Donnie looked over to the brown hair girl, the one called Regan.