Chapter 7

Regan walked in as she thought she heard Donnie yell and turned a little, she waited to hear if another yell came.
      When it was silent she then went on looking for anything to use to get somthing to eat around the island.
She went to a tree that has its root out as she jumped over it and continued walking as she felt her feet starting to hurt as her high heals where very uncomfortable.
      She walked a little longer as she then grabbed her shoes holding them.
While walking a little more into this please her feet was getting a little soar from all these little sticks and pointed small rocks.
     When her feet started to hurt she went to a stop and sat down rubbing her feet. She then started hearing water like as if it was falling. So she got back up and ran a little to fine a little lake with a water fall.
     Her eyes went wide as she thought the way it looked was really pretty. She then Went to the water and went to her knees as she looked at it then took a little sip to see if it was good water and not the ocean.
      After tasting for a second she smiled at it was not the ocean as she drinked a little more then looked around as a noise was heard.
     So she stood up and looked more around as she said. " Donnie?"
      When no one answered she then heard a growl and looked to her left seeing a tiger there. " Oh no..."
      So she saw it starting to run away as she ran straight where she was walking in from. Regan ran as fast as her soar feet could go while she was hearing the oceans water while panting form running.
       As she heard the tiger starting to get closer and tried running faster while then her feel stepped onto somthing very sharp and long as it stabbed her bottom foot.
       She yelled and fell on her side holding her foot as she clinched her hands on her foot then looked up fast seeing the tiger getting closer. She shut her widen eyes fast as her hands went to a ' X '.
     "Regan!" She looked over to where the ocean was as Donnie was there running to her.
       The tiger got to her as Donnie grabbed a random stick fast and quickly hit the tiger on the face.
       The tiger ran off and fast as Donnie was breathing hard form the lack of food and running at just happened and looked to Beverly throwing the stick away.
      " Let me see your foot." He asked while grabbing her feet. She hissed and looked away as she grind her teeth. " this is deep..."
      Donnie got Regan in his arms as he carried her to the little fire he was making. Once he got to it he placed her on the yellow life raft then looked a little closer to her foot. " I will have to get some water from the ocean and clean it before i use it for your foot... "
      She looked at him with a alot of pain but tried to be strong keeping her pain in. " You don't need to... there is clean water in the forset... it's right ahead when you walk in... can't miss it."
     While she said that Donnie was looking for somthing to use to get the water she was talking about. " If That's the case I will need to fight off the tiger..."
     " How the hell is there a tiger here?" She asked while looking at Donnie as if he would know the answer. " I don't know... it could have washed on shore like us... or it was just born here..."
      Donnie then placed a hand on the back of his neck as his body was still feeling a little sting from the sun burn. " all I know is that it's not friendly and that you can't go out there bare foot..."
       She frowned and crossed her arms as Donnie went back to her and grabbed her foot again lighelty. But she still hissed and got her arms uncrossed. " Ow! Easy!"
      Donnie looked at it more then got one if his purple wrapps on his arm and started wrapping both her feet sense the other foot did look not that great for walking in there.
       While Regan was looking a little around to forget the pain Donnie looked a little up her leg by accident as he blushed and quickly looked away.
     Regan saw Donnies sudden turn his his head as she looked at him. " You okay?"
     " Yeah... well... I better go make somthing to grab that water..." He said really nervous as he was just starting to go in.
      Regan looked at him leaving as she then looked back to the ocean as the waves made it normal nice.

~ ~ ~
       Donnie walked on straight ahead as Beverly said while he looked around trying to make sure the tiger was not going to pop out any here.
     But he found some coconuts. He started picking up three as he thought. ' I can use these to put the water in!'
      So he kept walking with the coconuts while his foot stepped on somthing hard. He looked down seeing one of Regan's shoes so he bent over and picked it up. " I guess this explains why she was bare foot..."
      When walking for a little more with one shoe in his hand he started to hear the water fall as that made him smile.
     Donnie ran over to the water fall as he started seeing and looked at it at how beautiful it looked. They was the grass was growning around the water fall as the water looked like nothing had been in it or messed with it.
     But he went fast to the water and tasted it to make sure it was okay.
He then placed the three coconuts down as he grabbed one and walked over to a slight rock. Donnie saw it was a little flat but he had to try. So he pulled the coconut up and started smashing it.
       But he did not want it to smash it up to where he could not carry the water.
     After a few more hits it cracked opened as Donnie opened it into two. He then went to the water with the two piece coconut and started getting the water. He then grabbed one of his purple wrapps as he then Placed the coconut back together and wrapped it up to keep it closed for know.
Donnie repeated this with the other two to make sure he and Regan would have water to drink sense he did not know if she could drink the coconut.