Chapter 16

Donnie was slowly sliding off the side of the cave still sleeping as the sun was already up. Donnie did not like to over sleep on this island but Regan let him this time as she took Ariel to the shore to calm her down a Little and to relax on the shore.
    They two where sitting on the sand as Ariel looked up the sky looking a little clear as she rubbed her arm. " Thanks Regan I really needed this... but as i was falling asleep last night I heard you two talking. Are You two becoming a thing?"
   Regan blushed hard as she remembered Donnie almost kissing her last night but she quickly shook it off and smiled at her while chuckling. " No no... we... are just really close Friends..."
    " Oh good then maybe I can make a move in him sense he is very cute." Regan put on a face smile and looked down as she then stood up making Ariel looking at her. " Regan?"
   " Do what you feel you want. But I'm going for a little swimming. You should go to Donnie he will worry where you are." She then started to the ocean as Ariel looked at Regan then stood up and walked back to the cave.
    But Regan then signed and just sat there slightly in the water as the waved where making noise at her. But Regan did not move as she was doing this to see if what Donnie meant last night was true.
    She closed her eyes letting the oceans wave noise calm her while the cold of the water slowly started to get a little warm. Regan then started to hum a little thinking of herself to calm down.

~     ~    ~
   Donnie wolk up seeing he was sleeping in the ground as he sat up and put his glasses on that fell from  when he landed on the ground.
    After a little he heard some one walking over to him so he looked over as he saw Ariel. " Ariel! Why you up?"
    Donnie got up and went to her as she smiled at him. " Regan had me sit at the shore. It was nice sitting there."
    " Regan did? Where is she?" Donnie asked looking around not seeing her making him a little sad. " Oh she said she was going for a swim."
    Donnie was going to go see Regan but Ariel quickly got in his way as she gave him a smile that made him confused. Ariel then came closer as Donnie backed up once as he started to blush lighelty. " its just the two of us. What to have some fun?"
    Donnie got redder but tried to keep his cool as he then swallows and spoke. " what do you mean? I need to get Regan and get us three to start making some S. O. S on the shore so if a plane comes by it will see it..."
    As donnie said that he tried to get passed Ariel but she stopped him placing her hands on his plastron. " Oh come on I'm sure I can help you distress with this hole stuck on a island."
    Donnie was not believing what she was saying as she has not been with him or Regan for even a day." What do you take me for? My main priority is to get us three off this island! Especially you two humans sense this island has deadly night shade flowers thru this hold island!"
    Donnie then walked passed Ariel pissed while he stromed to the shore to get away from Ariel and to check on Regan.
     Ariel looked at Donnie surprised that he denied what she was affecting him. " Fine Donatello... you want to be stubborn then I will be too..."
     Donnie was getting at the shore as he saw Regan sitting there as it looked like she was playing with the dirt in the water. He stood there looking at her back as she was to focused to notice Donnie.
    So he started walking over to her as she still have not really move other then her left hand have the mud in her hands then let it slide out of her palm then to get more of the dirt to do the same thing. Donnie went to her back and got on his knees getting Regan's attention as she turned to see Donnie.
    But as she turned Donnie grabbed her cheek and pulled her face to his as they then kissed making Regan's eyes wide opened. Donnie held the hand she was playing the mud with as she looked at Donnies face as he had his eyes closed still keeping their lips together.
    Regan then started closing her eyes as she kissed him back letting a little of a low moan out. Donnie liked hearing that moan coming from Regan as he pulled away and looked at Regan. " i could not hold it any more."
    She turned her hole body to Donnie once he let her go. She then smiled at him and hugged him getting her arms around his neck. " it took you long enough."
    Donnie blushed but chuckled as he hugged her back smelling a little of her loving the way she also smelled like a flower he could not name. " Haha sorry."
    They pulled away from the hug and Regan got up grabbing his arm pulling him to the ocean of the water. " let's get some fish to eat."
    Donnie nod his head and they both went diving to find some fish to cook for them two and Ariel. But Donnie was not going to tell Regan that Ariel tried to seduce him sense he felt that would make Regan worry more and feel more jealous.
    Donnie did not want Regan to feel that way sense he enjoys spending time with Regan more then Ariel.