Chapter 3

As Donnie and Regan got blown out of the plane they soon landed in the oceans water as it was to their luck.
   As Donnie still held Regan as he swam them both up to the surface as Donnie looked around not being able to see anything other then unsettling waves.
    Regan shivered form how cold the water was as she looked up as she saw that they where still alive but once she looked up from hearing noise she yelled pointing up getting Donnie to look up with widen eyes.
    The plane was coming down right at them so Donnie held Regan a little tighter and dived under the water sense if it did land over them the pressure from the water would push them a little more away or posibley to the side of the falling plane.
    When they got deep enough Donnie got his free arm over Regans head as the plane did land over them. But as it went under pretty fast Donnie started swimming to the right of the plane as he starting to feel the pressure of them moving away for the plane.
    But what Donnie forgot to calculate was that the pressure was getting between him and Regan pulling them apart.
    Donnie tried to hold her as close as he could but lost it even with his extra strength as they got separated. Donnie started spinning fast as he could not see where she went to. But once the spinning stopped Donnie could not hold it any more needed air so he got back up as fast as he could.
    Once he got up with his head out of the ocean he saw the last inches of the plane while he looked more around yelling out. " Regan!"
    As he used his arms to keep himself over the water a big waves would come and go rising and falling Donnie down. As that would only answer Donnie as the noise of the waves started actually making him worry and what he feared the most... Alone.
    As the plane was all the way in the ocean some things where starting to flout up to the surface. Donnie quickly went to the stuff coming up as he was hoping to find his bag.
    He could not find it as he started to feel his arms get tired keeping him up as if the ocean was trying to eat him up. Donnie breathed hard and looked more around seeing no body or his bag as his arms then finely gave out as they insteantly felt soar.
     Donnie started sinking in the ocean while he let out his last breath. While sinking slowly he kept his eyes closed while his hands where over his head.
    Noises was being made as he heard moments in the ocean as well as the waves still moving and the thunder as the lighting lighten up the ocean a little.
    ' We have to survive in order to live..." Donnie remembered Leo's words as he then opened his eyes and breathed out letting some air out as he looked up and swam back up coughing and breathing hard.
   He saw a wooden box come to him so he got one arm over it as he was a little over waight over it but his head was still kept from going in the ocean.
     The waves was moving Donnie as he was heading south while his head was then starting to hurt and soon he fell asleep even though he new it was not good to pass out in salty ocean.
     But while he was moving and passed out in the ocean he did not feel his glasses slip off and landed in the ocean as it sinked down and depth of the ocean.

~     ~     ~
    The water was slightly hitting Donnie in the face as the sun was coming up slightly making the dark night sky turning a little like a light navy blue.
    Once another hit of water hit him he opened his eyes as he looked around but could only see blur. It took Donnie a second before he quickly place his hands over his face feeling nothing there as he then paniced and moved his hands around to feel for his glasses.
    " No please not my glasses!" He said worried as he then patted his wet pants as he still could not find them. Donnie got his head on the box as he shut his eyes and hit the top of the box with his hand that was then turned into a fest.
    He did not hit to hard to brake it but as he kept his eyes closed his feet then felt somthing as if ground. So Donnie took his head up and looked around as he could only see what looked like a blue and white color mixed together.
    So Donnie quickly got off the box and started to the color as green was starting to show making his feet touch ground. He started running to the shore as his then landed on his hands and knees.
   He breathed hard and looked around as he could not see very well but new that he was on a island that had green.
    Donnies stomach then started growling as he sat on his legs that was still on the beach sand. He then noticed at how thirsty he was at how dry they where. He licked his lips while looking for anything even thought he was blind.
    Donnie then signed and turned around sitting on his butt with one knee close to his chin and his left leg on the ground. He watched the ocean as he still saw only blue.
   He then felt that he could pass out for some odd reason and so he leaned back on the dirt as he then closed his eyes feeling his hold body get weak and soar. Then he soon fell asleep and let's the suns heat starting to slightly burn his skin mainly his arms, face and his neck.