Chapter 19

Morning was already there on the island as Regan and Donnie was out getting some water while Ariel stayed at the cave moody that she was alone again.
     Regan was smiling as she was getting the water and Donnie over the other side looking for any sign of the tiger. " So about teaching me to fight."
      Donnie chuckled and turned to Regan as he stood up. " yes I guess I could teach you a little know."
     Donnie came to Regan grabbing her hand lightly and started a little way from the water as he then let her go and turned to her. " Okay I'll teach you to punch and dodge."
     " Okay." She said smiling as she had a big smile. " Alright let's see you fight. Attack me."
     Regan ran to Donnie getting a fist up and went for the punch but Donnie grabbed it right in his hand fast as she lpoked at him. " first you need to look like you will attack a spot you are mainly not aiming for. Then as it looks like they will block it then strick to your target."
     Regan nod as she then backed up as Donnie let's go. Donnie then got his hands back up as he told her again. " Know attack again. And don't hold back."
     Regan just ran at Donnie then as she was getting her hand into a fist again Donnie was going to block but she then quickly went to Donnies legs skidding between them and then got to his back. She kicked the back of his knee before he knew what she was doing
     Donnie fell on one knee as Regan then backed up and watched Donnie look at her. " Like that?"
     Donnie got up and bent his knee she kicked then looked to her smiling. " yeah. Haha."
      Regan then was started to go get the water but Donnie grabbed her hand and pulled her to him as she looked at him. " if we leave this place I want you to stay with me Regan."
     She blushed but moved her eyes away. But Donnie got her chin having her look at him gently. " You don't have to answer... I just want you to know there is another option..."
      Donnie gave Regan a quick kiss and headed to the water then started back to the cave. ' Donnie if that was possible...'
     They started back while they walked side by side. But once they where back to the cave Ariel ran at Donnie hugging him with a smile while Regan saw that Ariel was starting it annoy him. " What took you so long Donatello?"
" I was teaching Regan how to defend herself." He said while Ariel looked to Regan smiling. " did you learn fast?"
     " Yeah I guess..."
     " good can I steal Donatello then?" Ariel asked grabbing Donnies arm as she slightly pulled him closer to her. Regan wanted to argue and say no but she just put on a smile. " Sure. I will go hunt for somthing to eat."
     Donnie looked at Regan as she went off as she dissapeared to their view. Ariel then pulled him closer and smiled at him on her sexy look. " so let's get to know each other more."
     Donnie pushed her off him as he gave her a mad face. " Ariel get a hold of yourself! I'm not planing on sleeping with any one or even you!"
      Donnie then started to the shore as Ariel followed him. " hey at least I'm trying to give you my body! When Regan isn't!"
" And that's why I like her more then you!" Donnie yelled looking at Ariel as he gave her a mad look. " she is more focused on surviving then sex!"
    Ariel frowned and then started to the cave as she said to herself. " Fine I will do this the hard way Donatello..."

~     ~     ~
    The last week they three was acting a little friendly while Ariel and Regan was walking around while she would tell Regan that Donnie was doing things to her in a Sexuality way.
    But Regan did not believing it as she knew Donnie would not it as it was Regan Donnie would kiss almost every day once they where alone. But when they got some rabbits to cook Ariel grabbed them and looked to Regan. " why don't I take these so you can catch a few more."
   " Alright. Be safe walking back." Regan and Ariel then split as Regan started searching for more rabbits while she got to the water fall and walked around.
    Regan started to climb as she heard the tiger coming with it's growl. So she climbed faster as she got to the top as she then saw the tager infront of her as it saw her and ran off. " What?"
    She felt that she should fallow the tiger so she hesitated but followed. When she followed she looked around as the Tigers tail but stayed a few feet away.
    She was staring to wonder where she was going as she then saw more of the deadly flowers and so she then put her arm over her nose to not breath them in. When she followed the tiger for almost a hour she then started to see a building as she gasped.
    She then started to run that way as she passed the tiger as it then got infront of her. So Regan took her little wooden stick out. " let me pass tiger!"
     It looked at her then slowly walking to her with its still growl as Regan was going to step back. But as she did that the tiger then got infront of her and then sniffed her.
    Tiger then walked off as she turned to see it leave. " what is going on?"
     But Regan then looked back to the building and started to run to it. As she got closer she saw some stairs and went to them running straight up then a door was there as Regan stopped running and placed her hand on the doors handle while she slowly turned then Opened it as she walked in not expecting what she was about to find.