Chapter 17

Donnie and Regan caught at least 6 fish leaving two for each of them as they both walked back to the cave. " We will need to move to find a better place to hide sense we have another person in the group..."
    Regan looked to Donnie as he said that but smiled at him remembering the nice surprising kiss. " I can help too."
    He smiled at her then they got to the cave as Ariel looked at them and smiled waving as it looked like she was already getting a fire started sense the sun was already setting making it a little cold out. " Hey guys I guess it was a good idea for me to start a fire sense you got dinner to cook."
    Donnie grabbed the fish Regan had and started to get them ready to cook and eat as Regan sat next to Ariel as she smiled.
    Ariel saw Regan smile then looked to Donnie as it looked like he was hiding but was also trying to hide his smile a little. So Ariel smiled and leaned a little on Regan and whispered. " hey Regan let's go and find some more fire wood."
    Donnie heard Ariel and started to stand getting both the girls attention. " I will get the wood."
    " Hey I'm sure Regan and I are capable of getting the fire wood!" Ariel said looking mad at Donnie as Regan just looked at him as he looked to them. " it's not that Ariel the deadly flowers are all over this place so it's more of a risk you two getting sick then me."
    Ariel stood up and grabbed Regan's arm as they started in the place as Donnie was going to go after them but Regan turned to him smiling. " It's okay. We will be safe."
    Donnie stopped and watched as he cursed a little then grunted as he the went back to the fish whispering to himself. " You better Regan..."
     Regan and Ariel was getting some woods as they talked. " So how long have you two been stock on the island?"
    " I'm not sure... a week or two I think..." Regan said picking up two of the sticks as she held her breath as she was close to the deadly flowers.
    " Wow I'm surprised you two have not had sex yet." Ariel said as she held some looking a little around as they surounded Regan.
    She looked up to Ariel blushing hard as she held the fire wood a little tight. " W-What! Why would we think of somthing like that?"
    Ariel looked at Regan as she laughed. " well a woman and men needs to get distressed... I even offered it to Donnie earlyer today."
    Regan looked at Ariel as she felt her chest tighten. " you... you did?"
   Ariel nod then smirked. " yes and I think he wanted to but... he told me he wanted to later on."
    Regan held the wood tighter as she felt herself wanting to run and never come back but she had no prof that Donnie would say that. He never made her think that's all he wanted.
    So Regan took a few breaths as Ariel gave off a smirk while then they both stopped and heard a growl. Regan looked to the noise and saw the big tiger as she walked slowly to them.
    Regan dropped her wood as she started to back up with her left arm out to have Ariel do the same. " walk back slowly... and when I say run... then you run."
    Ariel nod to Regan's whisper as she started to get scared shaking. The tiger looked at them as it then made a loud rawr then started to charge.
   " Run!" Regan yelled as Ariel ran as fast as she could also dropping her wood. They both ran and the tiger catch up fast.
    Regan saw a long stick coming up as she then Ran at it and grabbed it. Regan stopped and turned around as she yelled. " Get to Donnie!"
    Ariel did not stop as she kept running while the tiger got to Regan but she used the stick and warped the tiger hard in the face as it flipped once then got back up more mad.
    Regan showed the tiger no fear as it charged at her again as she ran to the tiger.

~     ~     ~
   Donnie was getting the fish on the fire as he heard running and looked up seeing Ariel. He got up fast and ran to her as she ran right at him and hugged him. " What happened? where is Regan!"
   " she died to keep the tiger from getting to me!" Ariel told him as Donnies face went inseatntly pale. He looked at the way Ariel came as he then started to run in the forest to find Regan. " Donnie wait!"
   Donnie did not listen to Ariel as he ran more around. As he was starting to think that Ariel was telling the truth he started to stop and fell to his knees and hands as tears started to fall.
    Then a rawr and what sounded like hard landing so he looked around with tears still falling as he got up and on his feet. He then ran to the noise and he saw Regan on the ground as the tiger was over her as it then looked at him.
    Donnies face changed from scared and sadness to hate and rage. " you should have not touched Regan tiger..."
     Donnie then started to charge at the tiger as it ran at him as they both got the the ground while it tried to get Donnies face. But the Tigers paws got to Donnies face screatching him and knocking his glasses off.
    But Donnie still kept the tiger from killing him as they fight more and Donnie trying to get in control of the fight.
    Regan slowly opened her eyes as she started to get on her elbows seeing Donnie there. " D-Donnie..."
    Regan then saw his eyes as they looked nothing like the Donnie she has been here with sense the plane crash.