Chapter 5

Night was almost here as he still sat on the sand not moving as he still held his bleeding, stinging arm.
    He looked back up to the ocean as he wanted this just to end while he breath a little hard still.
    Donnie was about to let his eyes close from the lose of blood and not eating nor drinking. But as he looked one last time out to the ocean he started seeing what looked like some thing was in the water.
   Donnies eyes widened and he stood up fast as he let his arm go. Donnie breathed a little hard then ran to the ocean insteantly feeling how cold it was.
    Donnie shivered from the cold water but did not stop as he then dived in the ocean feeling his bit arm stinging pretty good. He grunted as it hurt like hell but he kept swimming till he could not hold his breath so he got back up to the surface.
    Donnie coughed as he looked around seeing the dark item there right over the reef. So he swam the rest of the way as bigger waves came over Donnie getting him back under the ocean. He got back up looking around fast as he saw it and grabbed it till he also felt like it was a person on this box that felt like wood.
   Donnie went around the wooden box and started to push it to the shore as he saw a little of green. He pushed with his shoulder as he tried to keep steady for who ever was on the box.
    Once he was about to go passed the reef the person started to slip as Donnie quickly grabbed the person and held it close to his plastron.
    Donnie started feeling tired and weak as he got closer and closer to the shore. But once he felt he could not keep him self up he got the person on the box and pushed it to the shore as hard as he could.
    Donnie then went under the ocean and swam at the box as best as he could. But sense he was a turtle he had the ability to stay under water longer then a human.
    Once he got back up he felt his arm hurt more while he get his feet touching the wet sand in the water on his foot. He walked faster as he got to the shore while he looked at the box. He ran to it and pulled it to the shore as well as the person.
    But as he got it away from the oceans water so it could not be carried away he grabbed the person and had it on its back.
    Donnie placed a finger on its neck as he felt a weak pulse but it was still there. That made Donnie sign as he leaned back to a slight tree as he was still by the person.
    He looked up as he tried to stay awake as he thought that this person would need to get out of the wet close so he looked over at the person and let out a breath.
    Donnie went over and placed his hand over the front of the shirt as he was about to unbutton the shirt but to feet that is was one of the girls. He quickly moved his hands away as he looked at the person and he then noticed the brown hair. " Regan!"
   He was so happy that she was okay with him but not in this state. But Donnie needed to get her out of the clothes or she could get sick. So he held his breath and blushed. ' Luck I'm already mostly blind...'
    As he thought that he got her shirt all the way unbuttoned he opened it and started getting her arms out of the sleeves. Then as she was only in her bra Donnie stood up and placed her shirt over a tree branch so her shirt could dry.
    But as Donnie came back he swallowed and this time closed his eyes as he started to undo her skirt. Once he almost got her skirt sliding down her legs. She moved a little and moaned as Donnie moved his hands very fast as he still had his eyes still closed blushing harder.
    He had to open his eyes so he hesitated but opened one eye as he tried to see if she was still asleep. She has stop moving.
   Donnie had not gotten slapped yet with any screaming so he guessed she was still asleep. So he got her skirt all the way off and stood back up pacing her skirt close to her shirt and still he looked down and her body.
    Donnie could not see much but he could see how long her legs where and they looked smooth even from his blurry vision.
   But Donnie quickly looked away as he blushed harder sense he never had a woman with this much skin showing around him. Donnie closed his eyes as he tried to think of somthing to keep himself up sense know he had some one he needed to keep safe till she was stable to take care of herself right know.
     While it was getting colder Donnie wrapped his arms around himself as he looked at where the box was as he got up and went over as he tried to open it. He pulled back his hand that was into a fist and let out and breath then slammed his hand in the box as it broke.
    He grabbed some of the wooden pieces as he pulled then off the box as he put his hand in side and it felt like it was it was some sort of a blow up think.
   So he pulled it out and saw it yellow making him think it was a life raft. He insteantly went over to Regan as he placed the yellow life raft by her.
     As Donnie had it spread out he went to Regan as he felt nervous but slowly get his arms under her knees and back shoulder as he slowly lift her up placing her in it as he got it over her body. Donnie knew that it was not going to keep her completely warm but she would not freeze tonight.
    Donnie then sat back down insteantly falling to sleep as his body really needed it.