Chapter 10

Regan kept running as fast as she could till she could not head the tiger rawring or Donnie struggling to keep it away from her.
      She fell to the ground panting hard as she looked to the ground and ocean as she felt her arms shaking of fear from that big tiger running after her like that.
       She then closed her eyes after she head the thunder more louder as it then started to rain insteantly hard. But she could not move after she started panicing. ' I should have not run! What if Donnie is hurt! What if he is dead and I could have done somthing to save him!'
      Tears started to fall down her face as she leaned her forehead on the dirt slowly turning to mud from the rain drops hitting the ground.
       When its been a few minutes she heard running coming her way making her open her eyes fast with fear as she thought it could be the tiger to finish her off.
      So she sat slightly up and turned fast as she saw Donnie rising to her with no scratch marks on his skin but a good three claw mark on his plastron that seemed to not bother him.
      He came to her and picked her up in his arms fast. He started to run in the forset fast as she looked at him while he ran passed alot of trees and bushes. " W-What happened to the tiger?"
      " As soon as it rained he scratched my plastron and ran off..." He said trying to breath normally as he ran to find a place for them to stay in till the rain stopped.
     After a few minutes of running Donnie started seeing a small cave as he ran to it.
       He had no time to look in the cave as he got Regan in it as she started to slightly crawl to the end of the cave witch was not that big.
      Donnie then came in as it was a little crammed for him but he just made sure Regan was having enough space while she looked at him.
       Donnie leaned his head on the caves wall as he breathed hard from the running. Donnie had his eyes closed as she watched him and remembered him saving her from the tiger.
       She hesitated but asked as she looked down. " why..."
      Donnie opened his eyes as he looked over to her confused. " why what?"
      " Why did you save me from the tiger.... it would have been ease for you if I was not around or hurt..." as she said that keeping her face down Donnie looked at her then signed and looked out of the cave as he watched the rain fall. " Because you have the right to live as much as I do... so I kept you live so you can return home."
      " But I don't want to return home Donatello... if I return... there is no one I want to see that will be there waiting for me..." she said as she started to close her eyes as she had more tears fall. " there is no one to live for..."
      " then live for me." She opened her eyes and looked up at Donnie surprised at what he said. But she then felt her cheeks get red as she saw he was looking at her with a face that looked like he did care for her.
      She started crying as Donnie got his arm around her and pulled her to his side where she then started to cry on him as her hands was on his sides to keep him close to her face.
      Donnie had his arm rub up and down on her shoulder to her elbow to comfurt her and to keep her warm as he started to hear her slowly stopped crying.
      Once he heard Regan was silent he looked down at her as she was silently sleeping as she still was laying on his side.
      Donnie signed and looked out the rain again as he moved his hand to her hair and started to lighelty pet her head as he would feel some of her lose strands of her hair between his three fingers. But he did not stop as he wanted to have Regan feel like she wanted to live for herself.
      Donnie then looked back down at her as she shifted also making a discomfort noise. So Donnie looked down the cave as he did not know he would fit all the way in.
       But he moved her a little and lad down on his side as he got her down by him. But as soon as he had her lay down she got her head on his arm that was out so he could lay in it.
        Donnie blushed but soon then laid his head down and looked at her sleeping face. Donnie had his legs bent as she had her legs bent a little too as her back was facing the wall like his as he was like a protected barrier for her.
       Donnie swallowed once then moved his hand to her head and started to slowly undo her hairs bun sense it was almost undone. Once her hair was down he then placed the hair tie to her hand slowly.
       His hand then went back to her hair and started to lightly brush her hair back. Donnies cheek blushed a little as he never thought he would ever brush a girls hair like this before.
       " Donnie..." Regan moaned out as she then went right to his plastron cuddling to him. That made Donnie gasp a little as he worried that he would have waked her up.
       But she stayed asleep as she laied completely against him as Donnie blushed more but put his hand on the back of her head as he leaned down and kissed the top of her head as he did not know why he did that.
       Donnie then soon felt tired again as he looked and kissed her forehead a little as his eyes struggled to stay awake and falls asleep with Regan in his arms as he holds her lightly but also protectively.