Chapter 24

Regan looked at him shocked to hear him say that to her. She did not know what to say as he the opened his eyes and looked at her with his.
    " When will you come back? I can't stand not being by you not knowing if your safe or hurt..." Donnie said moved their heads away as he then put a hand on her cheek. Regan blushed closing her eyes flavoring the feeling of his hand there. " I'm not coming back Donnie..."
    " Why? If Ariel sees you she will back off from me and I can then finely get some sleep..." Regan opened her eyes. " what do you mean by that?"
    Donnie signed and looked away putting his hands down from Regan's face. " ever sense you left she has been still trying to seduce me... and I'm getting so tied of it that I stay up at night so she would not come to close to me..."
    Regan then looked at Donnies eyes as she then noticed under his eyes that it was true he looked exosted.
   Barron started to open his eyes and saw her as Regan looked at him then pet him as she smiled. Barron got up as she did too while Donnie looked at them.
   Regan got on the tiger as Donnie chuckled. " So how did you get the tiger to get on your side?"
    " I think he always was... you see I found a building when I came to tell you but ran off aftet seeing Areil on you." Donnie stood up as he came closer to her. " a building where?"
    Regan shook her head. " I will tell you once you get rest."
   " Haha likes Thats possible..."
   " It is if you stay at my pace for a day." Donnie looked at her while she gave him a slight smile. " so are you going to come?"
    Donnie chuckled as she got his hands on his sides then had his head look down. " yeah that would be great."
    She nod while She and Barron started to get going while Donnie walked by them. " His name is Barron just to let you know."
   Donnie looked at her then at the tiger as he smiled noding. " its nice to meet you this time Barron with out trying to kill me."
    Donnie then pet his head as Donnie then notice her leg wrapped up with a little blood on it. " Regan what happened to your leg?"
   She looked at it then lookd ahead. " Got attack by a shark yesterday."
   " What why?"
   She looked at him then at the bag. " Because I saw that."
    Donnie looked at his bag then to her as he felt know responsible for her bitten leg. " I'm sorry..."
    " It's fine it will heal." Once they passed the water fall Donnie kept looking at Regan as she looked like she was moving slowly left and right on the tiger as her eyes looked like they where about to close. " Regan?"
   She did not answer as she then had her eyes close and leaned to her left where Donnie was as he then caught her while Barron felt her leave his beck.
   Donnie got on one knee as he put his hand over her forehead as he felt she was in fire. " we need to get her to her place Barron fast... "
    Barron started to run as Donnie got up as he held Regan's hot know shivering body against his while he ran right behind him.
    Barron ran fast with Donnie by him as they passed to the lake Regan would use as Donnie looked slightly around sense he has hot been this far out to the island. But Donnie kept Regan close while he saw that there was a way lot more deadly night shades this way as he then tried to cover her mouth and nose while slowing down in the run as he was already losing the energy from the lack of sleep.
    He stopped and got on one knee then on a hand as he saw Barron looking at him then to Regan. Donnie signed and got up to Barron as he got Regan on his back. " take her I will catch up..."
    Barron did not hesitated as he ran off as Donnie saw them leave. He then looked back down as he took few more breaths while he looking at the flowers around him. Donnie felt as usless as he then hit his fist into some of the flowers. " Darn this island.. "
    Donnie then started to stand up and walk over to where Barron run off too. He looked down seeing the tigers paws as they loked pretty good for tracking.
   So he started to it as he rubbed his face at how tired he was sense the last time he had a proper sleep was the last day before Regan left.

~    ~     ~
    Barron got to the cave and started to get Regan in her bed as she panted hard with a red flush face from her fever.
    Barron then went off and to get Donnie while he ran back. Barron was following his steps while soon he saw Donnie as he came to him so Donnie would see him and started to run little as Donnie ran a little while he started to see the place had flowers around this place with no deadly night shades.
    Donnie was feeling released that Regan was in a safe area while he then went In a cave that he had to bend his legs a little to get in. He looked around seeing that it looked like it was night in there while he then saw Regan in her bed.
   He ran at her and checked her head again feeling that it was getting wores. So he got his bag off and started to the water.
    He got a piece of her clothing on the ground cleaning it then went to her and placed it on her head. Barron came over as Donnie looked at him worried. " She was breathing in the deadly flowers pollen... I need to try and make a cure for her... or she will..."