Chapter 21

The next Morning was coming up as Regan was back at the building as she wandered a little to try and see if she could find a radio or somthing to help get her and the others out of here.
    But as she walked more down a hill she felt a shiver come down her spine as she looked around and got her arms out as if to protect herself.
     " what is this place?" She asked herself as she started to a room that looked like the glass to the door was broken and dry up red stuff. Regan went to the door opening it up as she looked in and saw what looked like some long big glass tubs.
     Regan went over to the tubs and started rubbing the dirt off as she then saw it say ' Tiger '. Regan gasped and went to the others as she saw the there was also bear, black panther and then it said turtle that had her back up as she looked around after hearing what sounded like somthing huge.
    So Regan started to run out of the room but then got met to somthing down the hall as she saw it stand in two feet as it looked as tall as Donnie but this was not Donnie.
    Its skin was a brown color as it looked like it still had the original Turtle mouth. It looked at her with it's mad face while it started to charge fast to her.
    Regan ran to the door but as she got to the door it would not open so she turned to the turtle and then the wall. So she started to the turtle and then got her foot on the wall jumping wall to wall to get higher just to jump pass the turtle.
    But once she was passing it and landed on her feet she started to run and it turned while hitting the wall as it made the hole building starting to shack hard while Regan tried to run faster as she got to a door and closed it behind herself hard.
    Regan saw stairs and then did not hesitate and started to run down the stairs fast one Step a foot as fast as she could.
    The turtle rammed it's self to the door as it made a loud banging sound. Once it noticed she was not there he looked down the stairs. Regan looked up and saw the turtle starting after her braking the stairs.
    Regan ran then tried to jump passed after a few of the steps and rolled as the turtle got instenelty iys foot up amd slammed it on the steps as it made her got up in the air. The turtle then grabbed her in its arms as she gasped from the grab and started to squeeze her. " aw!"
    Her yell was spreading thru the hold building as the turtle the brought her to its face as it then started to open its mouth. Regan had her eyes wide. " no! Let me go!"
     It did not listen as it was about to bit her head when somthing came in quickly and bite the turtles arms that Regan was being held on.
    The turtle let's her go and falls seeing who came and saved her while the tiger then let's the turtle go and gose to Regan. She did not lose time and got on the tigers back as it ran them both passed the turtle and thru the building as she looked around seeing as she then knew what this place was. A science lab.
    While the tiger got them both out it kept running as Regan sat up a Little more seeing that the tiger was taking her to the opposite side of the island Donnie and Ariel was at. " why did you help me?"
    The tiger slowed down and looked at her as it then started to walk as Regan then looked around seeing she saw a cliff coming up to their view. Regan was having no idea what was going on sense the last time she remembered this tiger was after the attack but it know was helping her.
    When they got to the cliff the tiger stopped as she got off him and looked at the cliff and blushed at how the place looked. There was all different flowered around the cliff with no deadly night shades around while some think vines hanging down.
    Regan looked down the cliff seeing water in it as it looked not far down as she then looked up and the tiger came to her back and pushed her fast as she yelled and starts to fall down the cliff.
    Regan fell in the water as she slowly opened her eyes and looked around thinking something was going to come out and attack her. But nothing came and she turned around and saw a cave.
    She used her legs and pushed herself up to the surface of the water looking up expecting to see the tiger up there but he was gone. So she looked down the water and took in a deep breath as she then swam down and went in the cave as she was losing strength a few seconds as she felt her air shortening a little.
     While Regan see a wall she went to it and looked up seeing light was she had not time and put her feet on the bottom and pushed up making her go faster as she started to struggle to breath. She got to the top as her breathing was faiding away fast as she caught a little as she swam to a spot that had land as she then took in breaths.
     A paw came infront of her as she opened her eyes and looked up at the tiger and then looked around. She smiled around and got out of the water looking around at the slight dark cave. The roof had glowing things as it looked like the night sky with stars. " amazing."
    Regan looked at the tiger as she smiled and came to it  hugging it happly. " Thank you."