Chapter 35

Regan was just getting on the plain in witch she was starting to feel scared again sense she did not want to get in another plain crash.
   She found her seat as she put her bag up top and sat down insteantly getting her seat belt on. She looked out the window as she saw some people getting the gass and checking the wings as she took hard breathes.
    Some man came next to her and sat down as he looked at the window then her. " first time?"
   She shook her head and looked out the window. " No... just have bad experience with plains..."
   The man smiled and leaned with his hand to her. " I'm Casey. "
    " Regan." She said shaking his hand as he thinked for a little. " Oh That name sounds familiar..."
    She looked at him letting his hand go. " yeah I was the one in that crash 3 month ago.."
   Casey lookd at her then signed. " yeah that might be it."
   He then put his hands on the back of his head as he closed his eyes and soon fell asleep as the plain was full with it's passangers.
    The plain started to go forward and fly up as Regan kept her eyes out the window seeing everything get smaller as she held her hand. She closed her eyes and thinked of Donnie as he comfurted her as well as he would kiss her making her burn for him.
    Regan opened her eyes and looked out again smiling. ' I'm coming Donatello.'

~    ~     ~
   Regan was sleeping as the next day was already there when the sun was shining in her closed eyes. She wolk up as she opened her eyes and saw out the window as she rubbed her eyes.
   ' New York!' She saw exeted as she looked around seeing the tall buildings and small ones while then she lopked up seeing that it was going to rain soon.
    As the plain was starting to land she held the handles of her seat as it stopped and every one took there belts off. She just sat there as the exit was ready and they all started to try and get in the line to get out.
    As every one was almost of Casey got up and went to get in line to leave then she got up and went to grab her bag. She was the last person to leave and walked off the plain and signed happy she got off this plain safely.
    As she walked out of the plain station she started thinking on the days on that island with Donnie. How he tried to keep them two in the plain as they got pulled out by the wind falling in the ocean.
    Regan walked out to feel it was a little colder then her place as she rubbed her arms to keep them warm. She walked in New York City as she started to go to every NYPD station she could find sense she saw that blond woman had a badge as she came over with Donnies brothers that last time she saw him.
    But Regan forgot her face as she went to almost ever station as she was not getting any luck with any one that knew Donatello's name.
    She did not tell them that he was a mutated turtle or they would think she was crazy so she just kept going off saying Donatello that was smart with glasses.
    As the minutes turned to hours she was just getting into another NYPD stain and was sitting doen talking to the woman as she had blond hair a that just touched her shoulder.
   " So what can I do for you miss?" She said as Regan spoke nervous that this was yet another fail to find Donnie. " it's Regan... and I'm looking for a old friend... his name is Donatello. He is smart with glasses."
    The woman looked at her as if not knowing him. " there is thousands of men that are smart and wear glasses miss Regan."
   Regan just nod and started to stand seeing the woman's name. " I'm sorry I wast your time miss Rebecca."
    Regan then walked out as Rebecca looked at the girl then got her work phone dialing the turtles number. " hey Leo is Donnie around... some one is looking for him... a girl name Regan."

~    ~    ~
   Regan was walking down a side walk as rain started to fall hard with the night out and the side walk lights turning on.
   She kept walking thinking that she probably did lose it and that Donnie was not real.
    But he had to be sense her ex knew about Donnie and that she saw him in the plain trying to save her.
    Regan started crying thinking she was never going to find him while a dumpster truck went passed her as she still walked the way they where leaving.
    The dumpster truck stopped fast as that made Regan stopped and turned to see why it stoped sense there was not trash around her. When she saw the driver side door open somthing ran on the side walk as Regan's eyes widened.
    Donnie stood there as he looked surprised seeing her but then started to run to her as she ran as Donnie.
    They came to a hug as Donnie said hugging her tightly. " Regan what are you doing here?".
    She smiled up at him and answered him. " I told you to wait for me... because it took me all this time to find out that I love you Donatello... and I want to spend my life with you."
    Donnie looked surprised as his brothers got out of the truck. " but I can't take you out or to go see a movie like couples do..."
    " so As long as we are together I don't care what we do." She said happy to him as Donnie chuckled and kissed Regan.
    Donnies brothers then came as she met them all.
   Leonardo the brother that leads his family to safty.
    Raphael the brother that protects him family.
    Michelangelo the brother that makes their days joyfull.
    Defying the odds that they survived the crash she was actully happy the foot blowed up the plain because know Regan can be happy with some one she and Donnie deserved... each other.

                              The End

                           Credit Song