Chapter 9

Donnie was staying up late as he looked out to the clear sky this time able to see the stars.
     He signed and looked down to Regan back out of her cloths and in the life raft. But he then blushed at how scared he was when he saw her dive in the ocean.
      ' I was scared because I didn't want to be alone again... or was it somthing else?' As he asked himself that he looked to Regan again.
      She then made a slight cough as he looked back down and tried to keep her more warm as he could with the raft.
     He then looked back up to the stars as he did not notice Regan opened her eyes. She then looked up a little seeing Donnie by her as she looked up to where he was looking then smiled and looked to Donnie.
      She then closed her eyes and turned around surprising him as she cuddled close to him.
    Donnie looked at her and blushed as her head was slightly on his lap. But he then looked away and up to the sky as he had his hand on her shoulder to keep the raft on so she would not be almost naked in his view.
    So he looked back up to the stars as he leaned on a tree close to Regon az he thrn closes his eyes shortly after.

~     ~     ~
    Regan wolk up as she sat up slwoly as she felt Donnies hands that was on her shoulder slides down to her hip. She looked up to him seeing him still sleeping.
    So she got up slowly and went to her dry clothes and put them on as she then looked out to the ocean. But she looked a little nervous sense she was seeing a pretty good amount of big dark gray clouds.
    Regan looked back to Donnie and went to his side shaking his shoulder. " Donnie... Donnie wake up..."
    After a little of shaking him he now then started to open his eyes and he sat up amd looked around rubbing his eyes. " what? What's wrong?"
    Regan pointed out to the clouds in the sky. " Is this a good or bad thing?"
    Donnie lookd at the sky and stood up fast looking at it. " It's a good thing... but not for us if we don't get our shelter up..."
    Donnie then started looking around as he started to the trees and started pulling some of the very think trees down to them. " Donnie what are you doing?"
    " Getting our shelter up before the rain comes." He said getting two more trees down then started to the place he was talking about the shelter.
    Regan saw Donnie grabbing one now the two trees that bent down as she started to the other one and tried to do the same that Donnie was doing.
      Donnie saw Regan copying him but she was sliding a little. She was trying to keep hold of the tree as Donnie started to get the white ropes from the life raft as he tied it around the tree.
    The winds where picking up as thunder was being made letting them know the Strom was getting closer. So Donnie started to Regan as she almost slipped and let the tree go.
    But Donnie got it fast and started pulling it to pull that trees tip to the other as he then looked to Regan as she was on the ground a little behind him. " you okay?"
    Regan looked up to Donnie as she saw him and was about to speak until she saw his muscular arms as he tied the trees together. Regan started blushing as she watched him forgetting about Donnies question.
     Donnie was just finishing up on tieing the ropes as he then looked at Regan as he felt his arm hurt but said nothing as he saw her face getting red. " Regan are you okay?"
    As he asked her that again as he got down to her level and placed his Palm over her forehead as that caused her to blush more at what he was doing and backed up. " I-im fine..."
    Donnie looked confused at how she was acting but got up. " I will be back watch these two trees for me."
    As he the ran off in the trees she looked at the two tied up trees as she felt more wind. She felt nervous as she looked back to the trees worried that Donnie would have meet the tiger again.

~     ~     ~
     Donnie was grabbing a few big branches that has a very good amount of leaves on them.
     He could not use the ones infront of the forest was because the leaves where dieing and there was barely on the branches.
      He was almost getting the amount he could collect when he was about to head back when a noise of a broken twig was made. Donnie turned around looking for anything sense he was not the one to make that noise.
     Donnie backed up slwoly to the exit as he kept his eyes every where around him. When he thought he was just hearing things he then turned around and was seeing the exit right infront of him witch was only three steps away.
    A loud growl was heard as Donnie quickly turned to see the tiger slowly walking to it as Donnies mouth opened. " that's a huge tiger..."
    It then started to charge at Donnie as he started running to the exit but once he was out it pounced on Donnie making him land to the ground on his plastron.
    Regan saw the scene as Donnie landed on the dirt as the tiger then looked over to Regan as she let out a scream before placing her hands over her mouth.
    The tiger then started to quickly charge at her while Regan quickly turned to run but quickly fell from the pain in her foot.
    Donnie got up as fast as he could when the tiger got off him and ran at the tiger. Whe it was about to jump on Regan Donnie quickly jumped on the back end if the tiger as they both got to the ground.
    " run Regan!" Donnie yelled as she got up and ran with out hesitating. Leaving Donnie alone with the tiger as it tried to get free of Donnies hold. But Donnie was not going to alow it to harm Regan.