Chapter 25

Regan was breathing harder by the hours as Donnie was out of the cave trying to find somthing or a plant he remembered that would stopped the deadly night shade flowers poison.
   But he could not find any while he sat down on a rock by the shore and looked out there feeling bad that he could not help the one person he cared alot about right know. So Donnie put his hands on his head while he closed his eyes.
    Donnie was then greeted by Barron while he looked at him. Donnie lightly scratched his head as he spoke to him. " I don't know what to do... I don't want Regan to die..."
    Barron stood up and looked at Donnie as he then started to walk but looked to him again as donnie stood up and watched Barron starting off. Barron then stopped and looked to Donnie.
   Donnie looked confused for a few seconds then thought that Barron probably wanted him to fallow.
    So Donnie started running and Barron by his side as they ran off to where ever Barron was going to take Donnie. They kept going as Donnie would move some of the trees and branches as he would pass while they where getting closer as Barron stopped ahead of Donnie.
    Once Donnie was at the cliff with Barron he looked down of the cliff to see a building as he breathed a little hard. " what is this?"
    Donnie looked at Barron as the tiger then backed up a little then ran and jumped off the cliff as Donnie watch Barron land on one of the floors as Donnie loked down.
    Donnie took in a breath and backed up like what Barron did. ' this is so stupid...'
    Once Donnie thinked that he then started to run and jumped off the cliff. But he got ahold of a railing one floor over Barron as he got over and looked around as he went to the door and opened it. Donnie looked around a little more seeing that this place was abandoned years ago while there was spiders and rust all around.
    Donnie would move the spider webs away from the way he was walking while he was also just trying to find somthing to help Regan. When Donnie was passing the 7th door he then heard it as if it just opened.
    So Donnie turned and looked at the door and walked slowly to it. When he got to it slowly pulling the door more opened he then walked in and made a creaking noise from stepping on the old floors as he then saw that it had cameras and alot of computers.
    Donnie went over and started working on the computers to see if they had anything to help Regan. When he could find a cure for Regan he smiled and started to read it sense he had a great memory on remembering.
    But as he was done he was about to turn off the computer he then saw a file that said ' Human Experiment '.
    Donnie felt his chest get heavy but sloy went and clicked on it as he then saw all sorts off pictures and notes as he stood up with wide eyes shocked at what he saw.
    There was pictures of four men that was in the special navy forces. Donnie read all the notes as they where being experimented on 10 years ago as they got changed into animels.
   Bear, Black Panther, Tiger and a turtle. Donnie then heard somthing walking this way so he got up and started to plug it to the computer as he started to download all the videos. But as he waited he turned around behind himself to see a turtle that was as tall as Donnie while he looked at the Downloader that had only 15% more to go.
   so Donnie grabbed his staff and extanted it getting ready to attack as the turtle saw him. It looked insteantly furiated as it rawred loud and charged as Donnie looked at the download as it was done so he grabbed the drive and quickly did a back flip as the turtle rammed it's head at the tvs and computers.
    Donnie landed on his feet behind the turtle as Donnie put the drive away while the turtle turned to Donnie and charged again while Donnie got his staff to hit the turtles neck slightly causing it to turn left missing Donnie.
   But the turtle too then grabbed the staff from dlDonnie as it then looked to him and started to run with its hands into fists.
   Donnie grinned his teeth and stood his ground as it came to Donnie. Donnie got his hands on the turtles fists as they both then stood there as the turtle tried to get Donnie to fall or hurt himself but Donnie used all his strength.
   Donnie started to get the turtle to skid back a little as Donnie was not going to let any one or animal keep him from helping Regan.
    " get out of my way!" Donnie yelled in rage at ehe turtle as he then got the turtle to get a little to its right and Donnie then made the turtle flip.
    Donnie then kicked the turtle in the face and grabbed his staff running out as the turtle rawred more loud in more rage. Donnie ran down the hall and was about to get to the door he came in from.
    But as he looked thru the last door passing it hs stopped and looked in seeing a sign he never thought he would see again from the shredder missing.
    It was the foot clans symbol on the wall as Donnie was not believing what cased all this. But he then got back to what was happening as the turtle tackled them both to the ground.
    Donnie tried to get him off but was not having any luck sense his hands where getting pinned by the turtles heavy plastron while some spices  here out as it stabbed Donnies right hand.