Chapter 2

Three hours have passed as Donnie was sleeping and the two blonds where flirting with the pilots. Regan went to the back and grabbed a blanket.
    She unfolded the warm fabric and looked at Donnie sleeping. She went over to his body to place the warmth over him. The blanket came over Donnie and she then looked over to the cockpit. She yawned then went to speak to the others. "So how much longer will this flight be?"
   The one pilot that looked like he was middle aged turned to her and spoke. "By tomorrow night."
    Then a little noise was being made making Regan nervous, looking around. " it's okay Regan. It's just telling us a thunder storm will be ahead of us."
   "Thunder storm..." she said with a studder while she held her hands, fiddling with them as Arial the one with the short blond hair came over placing a hand on Regan's shoulder. " It's okay. They have flown in a storm before."
    She looked down and went to her seat and looked out the window seeing more clouds then before. ' It will be okay...'
     When she thought this, she glanced at Donnie as she saw him sleeping peacefully. She leaned more in her seat as she felt her eyes close, she is feeling tired until a thunder noise was made.
    She instantly opened her eyes and scanned around as her hands wrapped around herself. 
    A little jolt made her go slightly forward, she started breathing fast. She grabbed her seat belt, about to put it on when the light came on for the demand if strapping in. But she then saw Donnie and remembered he didn't put his belt on.
    So she got up fast and removed the blanket getting the seat belt and quickly clicking them on as Donnie was still sleeping.
      Another jolt was made as it made her fall on her back and the other girls went to their seats. Regan got up and ran to her seat as Donnie woke up seeing Regan running getting to her seat.
    Donnie looked over to the window fast as he felt his heart rate go up holding the arm rests again.
    Regan got to the seat and buckled up quickly as yet another jolt came pulling the girls forward but not moved from the belts. Regan looked scared as the two girls just chuckled as if it was a ride.
    As the plane was feeling like it was getting steady, Regan looked at the girls then to Donnie as he had his eyes shut hard and his hands clutch on the arm rest.
    Regan stayed in her seat as she watched Sara with the blond French braid get up getting her seat belt off. She then went to the cockpit as Regan then hears a scream. Sara then started rolling while the front of the plane went up fast. The plane went up a little higher to as everything was going every where.
    Arial yelled frantically as Regan looked at Donnie. She saw him quickly get out if his seat and tried to get Sara, but missed. He used the head rests on the seats to get to the cockpit.
   When Donnie struggled to keep his hold on the the door frame he saw the two pilots there as if not moving. Donnie gets more to their sides seeing them dead as it looked like they where bleeding from the insides. Blood was coming out of their mouths.
   Donnie looked at the window of the cockpit as he saw they all where heading down to the ground. Everything was picking up.
    Donnie moved the young pilot out of the seat and sat in its place as Donnie grabbed the stick trying to pull them up.
    Regan started to cry and she breathed harder and harder. She then saw Arial get up. But Regan grabbed her arm, she looked down at her. " we have to stay in the seats!"
    " Sara is hurt! I'm getting her!" She yelled at Regan as she let's Arial go. Arial started for Sara and she was already on the floor bleeding from her head.
    While Regan was watching them a sudden explosion was made as the back of the plane went apart as Sara and Arial got blown out of the plane with the back piece.
    Regan was getting in shock as her eyes widened seeing the two and held the arm rests so tight that her hole hand was getting very white.
    Her breathing was getting hard to come in as she could not look away from the opened back plane, her body shook terribly.
    Donnie felt the explosion, he turned behind himself seeing Sara and Arial as they went with the back part of the plane. Donnie looked at the front of the plane and he shut his eyes while and image came to him, his family appeared to his vision. So he quickly looked back up as he then got off the seat and went to the exit of the cockpit.
    But as he got out and grabbed the door frame again he saw Regan there with her eyes shut and terrified, she was struggling to breathe.
    Donnie want over to her as he got his back shell against the wall making very little space for them both
    Regan looked up at Donnie with tears as she saw him get her seat belt free as she panicked and grabbed her seat belt looking at him. " What do you think you're doing!"
    " Just trust me!" He yelled, they both then felt wind hitting the outside of the plane. She widened her eyes as the wall all of a sudden was gone and her seat was moving to fast as she felt that she was going to get blown out like Sara and Arial.
    As Donnie saw the medal wall gone and Regan moving fast he quickly got one hand on her arm pulling her to his plastron as his other hand was against the roof as best as he could while his foot was on the floor.
    The wind was blowing so hard that Donnie struggled to keep himself and Regan from flying out. Regan looked up at Donnie, he had his eyes shut and teeth grinding to keep as much strength as posible to not get blown out right in the missing wall.
    But after a few seconds Donnie lost his touch from the roof pressure as he and Regan flew out of the plane.