Chapter 6

Regan turned as she felt like she was in somthing weird so she opened her eyes and slowly saw she was under a tree. " What..."
    She then started to sit up as she looked around seeing she was on a island when she then saw Donnie sleeping. She went to stand up to wake him up but as she did that she felt her hole body cold around herself.
    She looked down seeing she was in her bra and underwear. She could not help but cover up around herself and screamed.
     As she screamed Donnie insteantly wolk up as he sat up and looked around then at Regan. " What! What happened!"
    Then in a insteant he felt a sting on his cheek as he landed on his back in the dirt. " why am I in my bra and underwear! Where is my clothes you freak!"
    Donnie rubbed his cheek as it stinged pretty good. " you where in wet clothes... and it was freezing cold last night... if I let you sleep in your clothes then you could have gotten sick..."
    Regan watch Donnie as he continued to rub his cheek. She was about to say somthing till she looked down and and saw where he slept.
     " why... why did you not sleep in these with me..." Regan asked as he looked at her making her cheeks blush more red while trying to cover herself. " Because you would have slapped me like you just did... but it dose not matter if I got you undressed I can't see with out my glasses..."
   As he said that he looked away as Beverly looked at her clothes. " That's right!"
   She then got up quickly and got her skirt on and then her shirt as they where almost dry but she grabbed the pocket of her skirt and pulled out somthing insteantly holding it to Donnie. " Here... and sorry for slapping you..."
    Donnie looked up at her seeing that she had her uniform back on as she held somthing out to him. So he grabbed it insteantly knowing what it was and he quickly put them on as he could see clearly again. " how did you find them?"
    Regan blushed a little and put a hand on her arm as Donnie then noticed she had cuts on her legs. " I was under water as I saw your glasses... so I grabbed them and went up to the Surface..."
   Donnie looked down that his arm seeing the cut he had that was above his tiger bit mark. " well know I know how bad it is..."
   Regan looked over at Donnies arm as she went over to him surprising him as he blushed at how close she was to him while she examined his arm. " What happened?"
   Donnie looked down as he spoke blushing from embarrassment. " I was trying to find somthing for my little cut to clean... but it seams a tiger lives in there..."
   Regan looked over at the trees Donnie was looking as he stopped talking. " well..."
    Regan looked at his arm as she grabbed the bottom if her shirt and ripped as best as he could then wrapped his arm with the ripped piece.
    " I am sorry for slapping you..." she said keeping her eyes on his know wrapped up arm as she tightened it a little to hard making Donnie hiss a little. " Sorry..."
    " It's okay... if I was a girl I would do the same thing." She looked at Donnie as he gave her a slight smile while she smiled back.
    " Well know that you can see you will not be having any more cuts till these are cleaned and healed." Donnie could not help but smile a little more as he then started to stand up but still felt his legs still wabbly.
    Regan saw him wabbly as she came over to him and helped him stand. " How long have you been like this?"
   " This is my second day here..." He said as he looked around seeing a good spot that could be used for a camp area close to the beach.
    Donnie got Regan to let go of him as he walked over to the spot as it had some dead leaves as if from a coconut tree on the ground while there was four pretty bendable trees around to. " This spot could work if you don't mind sharing."
    Regan came over to Donnie as he placed his hands on his sides she then looked at the spot and spoke. " I don't mind..."
    She felt nervous as she looked at him as she then looked out to the ocean. " will we be saved Don... ugh..."
     " It's Donatello. But you can call me Donnie or Don I'm not picky... but I'm not sure. All we can do is wait as to also have hope on my family... and not give up."
    She looked up to Donnie as she smiled as he looked out the opened ocean. Regan looked down as she then spoke with a unsettling tone. " Only one person knows I exist... and he is not the best person to consider..."
     Donnie looked down at her as he saw her hiding her face from him. So he signed and placed a hand on her shoulder as she jumped a little. " it's okay... my family never gives up with out proof that I am dead."
    She looked down more and then walked to the trees as Donnie was able to see it was more like a jungle then a forest. " Regan? Where are you going!"
    She walked a little more then turned putting on a fake smile. " well we need somthing to eat... and I'm not that bad if a hunter."
    Donnie looked at her more as he was going to protest but put his hand down to his side as he spoke. " Okay... Just be careful..."
   She kept her smile and nod walking into the jungle vanishing in the trees from Donnies vision.
    Donnie looked at his arm as he looked at the ripped up part of her skirt. Donnie closed his eyes and let the pain of his arm go then went over to the trees as he grabbed two of them as he tired to get the two trees to bend down a little. 
    But his bit arm insteantly felt agonizing pain and let's the trees go as he gose on his knees holding his bit arm. " Aww! Shit!"