Chapter 13

Donnie and Regan was just fished on eating as Donnie looked at her. " how you feeling?"
    " Still tired... but I feel like I will be okay." She told Donnie smiling at him as she saw his concerns for her. So she smiled at him. " Thank you Donnie."
    " Regan there is no need for thanking me. I-"
    " But I do want to! You have done so much for me that I have done nothing..." she said sad as she kept her face down. But Donnie smiled at her as he spoke up. " that's not true."
    Regan looked up to Donnie as he pointed at his glasses. " you found and saved my glasses. You also gave them back. If you did not have my glasses I would probably be dead right know with that tiger or and unknown plants around us."
    As he said that in a funny way Regan could not help but giggle at him. " I guess you are right."
    She then looked at him and kept her smile as she then continued to eat. Donnie went to the fire getting his fish and started to eat next to her as they sat there eating in silents while the wind was starting to blow a little hard as Regan could smell rain.
    " it's going to rain again?" She said a little annoyed from staying in this cave though she did not mind Donnie like this with her. " Yeah... but it will help me get more of those flowers to pull sense the rain will keep the pollen from spreading and you breathing it in."
    " right..." Regan said looking down at her almost done fish as she took another bite then looked out to the gray sky as some leaves was getting blown around. " will... we see each other again of we do make it out of here?"
    Donnie looked to her and nob his head before he spoke. " yeah that would be nice."
    Regan blushed a little then saw the rain coming down as Donnie then quickly eat his fish then started out in the rain and started to the other flowers. Regan wanted to say somthing to Donnie but she did not know what to say as she then was done with the fish and looked out stepping in the rain.
    Every drop that hit her was a good feeling almost like it was a massage from up to the clouds. She smiled and looked up as her hair that was starting to damp up fast.
    Donnie was getting a few of the deadly night shades pulled he then looked to Regan as he kept his eyes close on her sense every time he was not around she would always get hurt. But Donnie smiled watching her enjoying the rain as it was starting to pore more down to the ground.
    Regan started to slowly spin with her arms out as she got her eyes closed. Donnie looked a little at her blushing at how pretty she was but he knew she needed to go back to her boyfriend.
      Regan stopped and looked to Donnie as she saw him looking at her. So she just smiled with her eyes closed with a light blush and spoke. " I always did actually love the rain."
     Donnie put the flowers down as he went over to Regan as she was not noticing him when Donnie got her cheek in his hand making her stop as she looked at him surprised with a red face. " Donnie?"
    He said nothing as he looked at her then her lips as he got red as well but he then Shook his head and removed his hand. " S-Sorry... "
     He then went back to picking the flowers as Regan watched him for a while then looked at the sky as the rain still fell down on them.
    ' the way he was looking at me... it's like he was wanting to kiss me... did he want to?' She thought to herself as she then looked at Donnie a few feet away from her.
     Regan smiled and turned to where she saw some hills and started to them not having Donnie notice. She kept going as she got to the hill away and started climbing even though the hill was sloppy as she would slid down a few times.
    " Regan!" Donnie yelled seeing her as she got to the top. Donnie started for her as she looked at the view she saw as Donnie quickly got up with her. " Regan what do you thinking Your-"
     " isn't it beautiful?" Donnie sighed and looked as the view she was seeing but as he did he felt his mouth drop seeing as the sun was setting as the rain still poring down. The sunsets light was getting shined in as it showed a nice orange color while the rain was making the sunset more beautiful. " it is."
     Regan looked up to Donnie and then to his hand and grabbed it with hers as she then held his hand. Donnie looked down at her seeing their hands as he hesitated a little then closed it with her hand still in his.
     " I am happy here.... with you Donatello..." Regan said looking up to Donnie as he too looked down to her. " I am too happy here with you... Regan."
     She giggled and hugged his arm with her arms as she was feeling really happy for once being with Donnie. Even though they where stuck on a disrupted island.
    Donnie felt his cheeks getting more red as he cleared his throat and got her to let his arm go. Regan looked at Donnie confused as he then started down the hill sliding a little.
    But he then stopped almost at the bottom of the hill as he turned to her and smiled lightly. " Come on Regan... we can't get sick from rhe rain on this island."
    Regan smiled with a blush nodding as she then Started down the hill heading to Donnie as she then slid to his side then off the hill running and did a few spins. " Let's go Donnie."