Chapter 26

Donnie struggled to get the turtle off him as he was feeling his hand stinging more and more.
     " Regan needs me you stupid turtle! Know get off me!" As Donnie yelled that Barron came over and bit hard on the turtlez arm. The turtle got off Donnie and tried to get the tiger off its arm.
   Donnie got up fast and got his staff and pressed the botton that let the electricity on his staffs tip start. Then he put the tip on the turtle and it fall down to the ground.
    Donnie went to Barron as he stood up and pet his heah. " thanks Barron. Let's go get the plants for Regan."
   They then went out of the door and jumped off the building as they ran off while Donnie looked around as he had Barron stay to Regan's side.
    Donnie was heading closer to camp at the cave while he then saw Ariel making him grunt and insteantly felt annoyed at her.
    " Donatello! Were where you! I was scared at you got hurt or killed by that tiger..." Ariel said worried as she came to him getting her head on Donnies plastron.
    Donnie then sighed and pulled her off him. " Ariel just shut up! You are annoying okay! All you can think about is to please yourself when you should worry about surviving! And if you can't do that then I will just walk off and find some other place to stay!"
     Ariel looked surprised at Donnie yelling like that but she looked at him. " We are already dieing Donnie... on a island that no one will ever find! I would rather enjoy my last few months or years having fun then trying to last longer on here!"
    Donnie pushed Ariel away and started walking off as she went after him. " hey you can't just leave me here... "
   Donnie turned to her with a mad face and said back to her. " Watch me!"
    Then Donnie left as she stood ther and crossed her arms as she started to feel firiated. Once Donnie was far enough that he could not heard her she spoke " fine Donatello... you want to come over the hard way... then fine let's do this the hard way..."

~     ~    ~
    Regan slowly opened her eyes feeling like her body was in so much pain, soar and weak. So she sat up slowly seeing Barron there by her side as she pet his head making him wake up.
   Barron looked at her and licked her hand as she smiled tired at him as she then coughed with blood on her hands that was covering her mouth. She looked at her hand and looked discussed by it.
    So she then started to stand up but Barron was trying to keep her down. " stop Barron... I have to get up..."
    Regan started to walk to the water but feel all of a sudden more weak and her legs then gave out as she slipped to the side of the water and fell in.
   Barron was right at the water but could not go in as he then turned to see Donnie coming in with a few plants.
   Donnie looked around as he saw Regan was no where at Barron. " Where is she!"
   Barron looked at the water fast as Donnie droped everything and ran at the water diving in sense it was deep even for him. Donnie kept swimming down as he then saw her and grabbed her arm pulling her to his plastron.
     They then got back up to the surface fast while he then paced Regan to the ground.
   Regan opened her eyes and saw donnie with his worried face. " Regan what where you doing?"
   She sat slowly up as Donnie helped her getting his hand behind her back after getting out of the water. " I was just thirst..."
   " that dose not mean to go in the water." Donnie said in a little joke as she looked at Donnie. He was smirking while Regan smiled back laughing really tired. " yeah I know."
    Donnie then picked her up in his arms placing her back in her bed as he then went to his stuff. " know get some sleep. It's best You don't move that much till I make the cure."
   " Cure?" She said looking at Donnies arms as she laied down. " you breathed in alot of the pollen when you got hurt from that attack from the bear."
    Regan just laied there not arguing with him and closed her eyes as she started to feel like she was going to vomit.
    Donnie started to get the plants mushed up and put together as he got a little water in it so he put it in the mix of the plants as he then started to get it finished.
   Donnie went over to Regan as she was already asleep with her high fever. He had her sat up sense she was not waking up early and pored the medicine down her throat slowly as she drank it.
   Regan made a grunting noise probably from the flavor it was but she had to finish the medicine as he then laied her back down. He went to the water and cleaned the cup he used to put the medicine in as Barron came to Donnies side.
    Barron sat and looked to Donnie as Donnie looked to Barron. " she needs to lay there till her fevers gone... I just hope I did not give her the medicine to late..."
    Barron then put Donnies hand on his head as Donnie smiled and pet Barron as he looked to Regan. " I will get us some fish how dose that sound?"
    Barron made a slight nod as Donnie stood up and grabbed somthing from his bag as he then started to head out. " I will be back. Keep a close eye on her Barron."
    Donnie then headed out as he was going to try this new lake they used to see if he could get a few good fish for them. Then he also hoped that Regan would not mind him staying with her sense he did not want to go back to Ariel.