Chapter 33

Donnie just walked right in the foots camp with no hesitation as the ones awake saw him and grabbed guns and some ninja weapons. Donnie then charged at the one area that had the most foots as he started to kill them left and right while he got cuts, bullet holes that went thru him and some stuck in him as he just kept going till one of the foots started to shock Donnie till he passed out landing on the ground as the foots looked at him shocked at his rage.
    But soon they then dragged Donnie to a strong tree getting his arms around it as his back shell was agent the tree. They tied his hands with a very think wire rope while they then went to take care of the dead Donnie killed.

~     ~     ~
    Barron wolk up and smelled the air as he started to smell blood. Donnies blood.
   So he got up and started to charge out but then stopped as he knew he could not leave Regan alone naked like she was. He looked at her then muzzled his face to hers as she opened her eyes and looked at Barron. " Barron?"
    She then looked behind herself as she then slowly sat up and saw that Donnie was not around even his pants and shose. She grabbed her clothes putting them on as she then got on Barron. " Where did you go..."
    She was then about to have Barron run to where he could smell Donnie but then a heavy wind came with a loud noise making Regan cover her face.  But as it went passed them she saw it was another big helicopter as she yelled. " follow it Barron!"
   He ran to the helicopter as she assumes it was another foot clan helicopter with more foot from how big and wide it was as Barron was getting almost right under it.
     She looked up as she let on hand go of Barron's furr as she tried to see as she saw some one leaning out of the helicopter as it looked huge. Regan weidend her eyes as she then knew that it was not another foot helicopter but Donnies brothers here to rescue them. " how did they find us!"
    Barron looked at her then at the helicopter as it then started to land. Regan got off Barron as she ran as fast as she could while she looked at Barron running by her. " go find Donnie!"
    He listened and ran off to where the send went as she then started to see the helicopter as one big turtle came out as he had a red mask while he held one sai in his hand looking around.
    " Help!" Regan yelled getting into their view as the turtle looked at her then came over as she stopped and land on her knees as she coughed again with blood. " Where is Donnie!"
    When the turtle asked that she looked to him as she pointed to the way Barron went while the turtle then ran off to that direction.
    As he left a few of the men came over helping her up as they brought a breathing mask as they put it on her. While they took her to the helicopter they laied Regan down as they started to ask her questions about her health and if she was hurting.

~     ~     ~
    Barron ran right up the hill as he saw the foot and Donnie to a tree still out cold. So Barron started down there and rawred as that scared 95% of them all away while the others tried to attack him but got them in his mouth and throwing them around.
    Once he was done he then went to Donnie as he still was not waking up. So he went to the back of the tree trying to get the wire rope off Donnies writs in witch was not working as planed.
   He then tried to bit it as he tried cutting the wires. Donnie grunted a d opened his eyes looking around at the empty camp.
   But then he felt a tug and lopked at the back seeing a tiger as he then struggled to get out of the wires as the Tigers was able to get the wires cut.
    Donnie fell forward as Barron came to Donnie as he looked to see if he was okay. But once he saw Barron he then quickly tackled him as Barron fight to keep Donnie from harming him as they got free and backed away from each other.
   Barron saw Donnies eyes as they looked so dilated as he had the feeling on what was wrong with him. ' the night shades are making Donnie savage...'
    Donnie then started to tackle the tiger again but Barron dodged out of the way making Donnie fall to the ground and Barron had the idea.
    He started running making Donnie follow as he started leading donnie to the helicopter to where Regan was left.
    But it did not take long as another huge turtle came this way as Barron then moved right out of the way in time before it saw him and Donnie then stopped seeing his brother.
    " Donnie! What happened to you?" His brother Raph asked as he went closer to Donnie but Donnie just charged at Raph as they went to the ground as they rolled in the forest as Raph yelled confused. " Donnie what the hell!"
  As Donnie got on top Raph kicked Donnies chest and had him hit a tree then fell on the ground passed out as Raph breathed hard from the short fight as he came over to Donnie. He got Donnie over his shoulders and started back to the helicopter.

~      ~     ~
    Regan was laing in the helicopter as they stuck a needle in her arm to help her poison from the night shades as she heard that they saw the other turtle called Raph heading their way.
    So she slowly sat up as she saw Donnie in a very bad conditions she got up fast when the men tried to keep her down. " Donnie!"
    As Raph came over and got Donnie inside he then got in as he got Donnie laying down straight so the humans could started to work on Donnie as they found out he was dehydrated and had deadly night shade pollen in his body as that got what Raph was asking why he was acting like a savage.
    Regan looked at Donnie as they put the breathing mask on her as the helicopter then started to get up in the air. She looked at the island while she then saw Barron as he looked at them then ran off in the forest.