Chapter 14

A few days have passed as Donnie was back at the shore with Regan as they walked by the oceans water.
    But Regan would walk in and out of the water as she was smiling. Sense that day with the rain and hill looking at that sunset together. She found out as she looked at Donnie that she was in love with him but said nothing as she felt that it would make him uncomfortable.
    Donnie looked at the trees and stopped as she looked at him. " I need to get a few things over here."
    Donnie then started off as she stayed and looked out the ocean as she stepped her two feet in the ocean feeling her feet feeling alot more better.
    She smiled and started to run in the water as she got to where the water was at her knees while she smiled and then saw some small fish starting to swim a little around her legs as it was clear to where Regan could see clearly.
    Regan tried to catch a few of the fish while she kept missing but laughed a little as she still tried. But as she gave up she looked up as she wiped her forehead letting out a breath. But as she did that she was facing the outer ocean as she thought she was seeing somthing.
    " Donnie are you seeing what I see?" Regan yelled as she pointed where she was seeing sense she did not want to think she was hallucinating again.
   Donnie looked over amd saw somthing to as he told her. " Yeah I see it!"
    As he started to run her way Regan desided to go and dived in the ocean as Regan swam over to what ever they saw.
    Regan swam up to the surface and started swimming to it as she started to see it was a body. So she went faster as she yelled with Donnie while behind her. " its a human!"
    Regan got the the person and saw who it was. " Ariel?"
    Regan got her and started to swim to Donnie as she yelled. " It's Ariel!"
   Donnie got to them and looked at Ariel as she then looked to Regan. " get on my back amd hang on tight."
    Regan nod and went to Donnies back as he then started to swim to the island while Ariel was slightly breathing from what Dinnie could feel on his upper arm.
    Once Donnie got to the shore Regan got off Donnie and went to the dirt she looked to Donnie as he got Ariel on her back as he put his finger by her neck as he felt a pulse.
    Regan saw Donnie getting her up in his arms as she intently started to feel somthing as she was not liking the look of another girl in Donnies arms. But she shook that off and looked at them as she stood up a little behind Donnie as he started taking her to the cave they where still at.
    Regan watched as he placed Ariel in the cave then turned to Regan. " She will be very dehydration when she wakes up. I'm going to get more Water."
    " I will come with."
    " No stay with her. I need you to watch her so the tiger won't get her." Regan sighed and just nod. " fine..."
    Donnie came over and placed a hand on Regan's head as she looked at Donnie. " it's okay Regan nothing will change."
     She blushed and then smiled as she nod then watched Donnie leave as she looked at Areil as she then went to check if she had any cuts or anything that needed to be cleaned.

~     ~     ~
   Donnie was getting more water in the coconuts as he sat there thinking. ' I will have to get more food... and will have to find a new place to sleep sense there will not be alot of room in that cave.'
     He was almost done as he started heading back with the water while walking up the hill. Donnies mind then went to Regan as he got up top the hill and looked down as he saw Regan checking Ariel as he smiled looking at her. ' Regan... of I could just tell you.'
    Donnie then went down that hill and to the girls while he saw Regan having Ariel topless as he stopped and turned around fast as he blushed. " wa! "
    Regan looked at Donnie and put Ariels shirt back on. " Sorry I needed to make sure..."
    Donnie swallowed and turned back slowly as he looked to Regan coming closer to him. " it's okay... she okay?"
     " Yeah she looked like she has some small cuts that must have been from the plane crash but she dose not look infected from the cuts."
    " Good." Donnie then went passed Regan as she watched Donnie as he sat down and started to have Ariel sit up slightly as he got a coconut and brought it to her lips as the water went in her mouth then down her throat.
     Regan looked at Donnies face as she saw how focused he was looking at Ariel as she started to have that same feeling again. She watched them then could not stand how Donnie looked so Regan just started walking to the shore.
    Donnie pulled out the flowers on the way Regan could walk with out killing her. But she kept walking not caring if Donnie called for her or not while she was then at the beach looking out.
     Regan took a few breathes then started to run in the ocean sense she felt she needed to cool off. So once she was the water was at her hips she then dived in and swam down seeing little of a vision of Donnie and Ariel.
    Regan was tearing in the ocean as the tears mixed with the ocean while she then felt she could not hold it and have her feet hit the bottom to push herself up to the surface.