Chapter 8

Donnie got the three coconuts with water in them in his hands. He was starting back at the shore where Regan was.
   Donnie was just coming out of the trees when he saw her sitting there looking at her foot. So he came to her and placed the coconuts that contained the water by her as well.
   She looked up at him. " did the tiger find you?"
   He shock his head as he went to her foot and grabbed a coconut as he unwrapped it and looked at it a little as he got the water and started lighelty poring it on her foot.
   Regan moved her head to her left as she closed her eyes as her foot started to hurt a little.
    Donnie kept his eyes on her foot then at her for a little then said low. " sorry..."
    Regan looked at Donnie as she let out a little of a smile even thought her foot was in pain. " it's okay..."
   Donnie looked at her a little as he smiled back while he finished poring the water and got her foot to being wrapped up again.
    Donnie then grabbed the two other coconuts and looked at the fire. " we will need more sticks..."
    Regan looked to Donnie as she tried to get up but Donnie had her stay sitting. " Sorry but not until your foot is better your not getting up."
     " What about you? Your burned up, have cuts on your arms..." she said with a little frown to Donnie.
    " But I can still walk." He said heading back in the trees.
     Regan crossed her arms as she then started to look around as she saw the waves coming in a little more harder then before. So she got up and had her hurt foot up as she hopped slightly on to the ocean as she looked out to the sea waiting for a boat or somthing to coming by to save them.
    But she knew better then to think that much luck in witch she never had. Sense her boyfriend was the one controlling her life.
    It was his idea for her to take this job. Regan sighed as she looked over to the big tall rocks close to her. So she started hopping over to the rocks and started climbing to see if she could see anything more ahead.
    When she stood there for and little she then sat down and looked more out as she waiting for Donnie to come back.
    The sun was setting as she kept her eyes on the ocean and started to just close them as she intently opened her eyes as she saw somthing black out in the ocean. Regan stood up fast and looked out there.
    " Regan what's wrong?" Donnie said as he came close to her as she looked to him as it looked like he found somthing to cook. " I see somthing out there! It looks like a bag!"
   Donnie got on the rocks and looked but saw nothing as he signed. " Regan your loosing some blood...that's making you see illusions... there is nothing there..."
    Donnie got off the rocks and went to the fire to cook what he found for them as Regan looked out there still seeing it.
    So she looked out there more as she then turned to Donnie seeing him placing the food over the fire to cook it. ' there is somthing there!'
    So she then looked back out to the ocean and took a few breathes then ran to the edge of the rocks and jumped off.
    As she was about to hit the water she heard Donnie yell out her name as she got in the ocean feeling her foot instenelty stinging bad. But she still swam over to the place she saw the black bag.
     She swam and swam then got up to the surface as she swam more to it. " Regan get back here!"
    She heard Donnie say but she still kept going as she was getting closer and closer to it.
    The waves was getting a little bigger as it went over her head as she would get up to breath. But as she was right at the bag from under the water and swam up and was going to grab it but it then vanished.
     Regan looked around as she could not see what she thought she saw. " what? Where's the bag!"
    As she looked more around a huge wave came over her as she then started spinning in the water as she struggled to hold her breath.
     Regan let out more breaths as she still spinned while she then started to lose consciousness. But as she stopped trying to breath Donnie grabbed her arm and pulled her up as Donnie went to the surface.
    " Regan! Regan!" He yelled as he looked at her face. Her eyes where closed while her head land on Donnies arm.
    Donnie paniced and swam as fast as he could to the shore. Donnie fight with the waves as best as he could as he saw the shore coming closer.
     When Donnie got them to the shore he went to the fire and placed her by it as he looked down at her. " Regan!"
    Donnie saw Regan not reacting as her chest was still making Donnie worry more. So he took a breath and put two of his fingers to her nose as he them leaned down and pressed his lips to hers performing CPR.
    After a little of giving Regan some air he the pulled away and placed his hands on her chest and started putting pumping pressure on her chest. " Come on Regan!"
    As he went back to give her air again Regan insteantly started to cough as Donnie pulled away and got her on her side.
     Regan coughed for a little longer getting the water out of her lungs as she then opened her eyes and turned her head to Donnie. " Thank god... Regan I told you there was nothing out there..."
    She could see how worried he was as she then closed her eyes as she fell asleep.