Chapter 22

Two night and Regan was already having the cave looking like home as she had a few leaves and other planets for a bed as well as the tiger to keep her warm and for a pellow.
    She found the way the tiger got in as there was a slight cave that lead not to far from a lake from the water fall as she and the tiger would go hunting.
    Regan had started to get use to riding the tiger as she made a cut on her skirt to her right side as so she could ride better. She also made a slight mask with pieces of her shirt as her belly showed know so the deadly flowered would not go in her nose.
    While Regan was on the tiger right know they where just walking around as Regan held a long wooden spear she made while she then saw the shore she smiled and got off the tiger and ran out to the sun smiling stabbing the spear in the dirt. She then started to the ocean and felt the water on her feet as her arm was out while she felt the ocean breeze and smell making her smile with her eyes closed.
      The tiger sat down by the spear as he watched Regan slowly opened her eyes and she then widened her eyes seeing somthing out in the distance black. Regan started in the water as the tiger got up fast but did not come close to the water as Regan then started swimming fast. A wave was about to come at her so she dived at the same time it started to fall as she was right under the wave.
    She swam back up at and started swimming again getting closer from it as she saw she was going to have to get out of the reef to get to it. But as he went out and headed right at the black bag she reached out and grabbed it. ' could this be Donnies bag!'
    She put the bag around her as it looked like one of those military bags but then started to swim back as she thought she was going to make it while she was about to grab a tall rock from the reef. But then she felt a hard sharp sting as she yelled in pain the instenelty started getting dragged down the ocean.
     Regan opened her eyes grinding her teeth as she saw a shark had her leg. But not any shark a great white that looked like was in its younger age not that big.
   Regan growled and used her other foot and started to kick it's eyes sense it's was one of its sensitive spots. But it would not let her go so she got mad and then grabbed her bit leg as she pulled herself closet to the shark and then put her hand into a fist and then hit the sharks nose as hard as she could still getting more down the ocean.
    The shark lets go of her as she then Kicked the shark hard with her good foot as she then swam up fast feeling lightheaded as she was losing air to fast as she then saw a opening as the shark was coming back fast. Regan went in the reef as the shark hit it's head on the reefs rocks then started to swim off as Regan then made it to the surface as she coughed. She then started slowly to the shore and land on the sand as the tiger came to her fast grabbing the back of her shirt dragging her closer to the forest but did not go in as he looked at her licking her cheek.
     Regan smiled tired as she looked at him and pet his head. " Thanks Barron..." Regan named him yesterday sense she felt he needed one.
    "we need to go home so I can clean my leg..." The tiger saw Regan then slowly get up gripping the tigers side so she would not step on it while she then got on the tiger. He then started running back to the cave as he got them in and went intently to the bed as Regan got the bag off and placed it down by the bed and then got up walking to the water placing her bit leg in the water a she hissed and then ripped the slave of her shirt then wrapped it around her bitten area as she did not know what else she could reallly do with out Donnie looking at it.
    Regan did not want to see him again but... she looked at the bag and went over limping as she got to the bag and opened it as she saw a stick as she bright it out as she knew it was medal with purple wrapped around it making her know this was the bag Donnie was talking about.
    She signed as she went to her bed and laied there curling up in a ball. " I don't want to see him... not yet..."
    Barron came to her and laied down as she then laied slightly on her cuddling him as he put his big head on the sides of her hip to keep her warm as Regan slowly fell asleep feeling her bite mark still painful but bared with it.
    As Regan fell asleep Barron stayed awake to keep the other animals from coming in to get any where near Regan as he knew to well that he was not always a animal. Just like the others but the other has had the bad side effect as he then closed his eyes  but still aware of his suroundings.
    Barron then heard Regan move a little then moaned a little as he saw she was not doing well already with her leg. He had to get help to the good turtle so he could help her but no know sense Regan would not be happy with him if he did that.