Chapter 31

Donnie had to stop as he breathed so hard that he fell on his knees and hand as they where shaking from all the running while the night was making it cold for them in their wet clothes.
   Regan was still not waking up as Barron came over and Donnie placed her on his back. " I don't know what to do Barron.... I think it's to late..."
    Donnie placed a hand on her cheek as he wanted to cry more but knew that it would not help at all. " go ahead... i... I need to be alone right know."
   Barron nod his head and started off as Donnie watched them while he felt raged at himself as he was feeling as usless as he did with his brothers. So once they two where out of his sight he then punched hard on a tree by him as some leaves fell down as he looked down. " Why can't I keep any one safe..."
    He then sat down and placed a hand on his eyes under his glasses as then he remembered his family and what they would probably say.
   " Donnie you are helpful in other ways." Leo would say placing a hand on his shoulder.
   " how are you not useful! You can save alot with your science stuff!" Mikey says while crossing his arms with a smile.
   " you might not have the muscles but you have the brains of this team. Just use your brain like you always do." Raph would say as he would lightly punch Donnies shoulder.
    Donnie then chuckled as he then looked up as the stars started to show up in the sky as the wind got a little more hard making him more cold.
     " use my brain..." He said then stood up and started to Barron and Regan as he just kept to a walking pase.
   But as he thought for a little then it hit him as he looked back to where the foots where. " They got to have a raido..."
    Donnie looked to the way Barron left as he knew that first he had to treat Regan. So he started to run at her hoping to catch up fast.
    Once he saw them he came over and got Regan back in his arms as he spoke. " we are going to find a knew place then I'm going back to her camp and get my bag then a raido from one of the men... Regan dose not have that long to live."
    Barron just watched Donnie as he found a good place that was alot of trees slightly inertwinded together as he went in and placed Regan down.
    She opened her eyes seeing Donnie as he was petting Barron. So she got her hand on Donnies arm getting his attention. "Regan. Stay still the poison is getting to strong for you to walk."
    Regan blushed as she spoke looking away. " I know I'm not going to make it..."
   " Regan don't you say that. You will just hang on..." Donnie side looking at her worried that she might be right but he didn't... couldn't believe it.
    " Donnie... I... I want you..." she said looking back at him.
    Donnie took a minute till he understand as he blush hard red. " What Regan... n-no... you are not going to die so don't say this..."
    Donnie said as he could not help his face getting red as he would not regect her but he did not want to do that if he knew this was going to be his last moment with her. " Regan I cant... besides you have a boyfriend."
    She closed her eye and cried in silents as tears fell. " no I dont... I was going to leave him if I made it... alot of stuff makes sense know... he works for the people that is here for you..."
     Donnie looked surprised by that but then looked at Barron as he walked out of the place making Donnie blush. He turned back to Regan and placed a hand on her as he leaned down and kissed her.
    Donnie kissed her gently at first then started to kiss a little harder as he forced his tongue in her mouth while she moaned. Donnie moved his right hand to her side hip as he felt her skin on his finger tips making him have small shivers.
   Regan got her hands on his sides as she blushed not just from the deadly night shades slowly killing her. But of how good Donnie was and how gently he was as she felt his hands move all over her body slowly making her body shiver all over form the feeling.
     She then shifted a little as she then started getting her hands on his pants getting them unbottoned not scared what he might be hiding in them. Once she was done and started to pull then slightly down Donnie then started to help her get his pants off while he then pulled away from the kiss as he got his shose and pants off.
    Donnie then got back to Regan getting her shirt off and kissed all over her chest and her breasts as he gently massaged them making Regan panting hard and feeling herself getting wet.
     Donnie felt her arch her back a little as he then moved a hand down to her skirt and pulled them down as well as her panties. He just kept kissing her up her neck till he got to a good spoke that made her shiver again as he then bit her neck. A little at the same time getting one finger in her between her legs making Regan gasp.
    Donnie slowly moved his finger in and out of Regan feeling how wet she was getting making him get hard for Regan. He looked at her and watched her flushed face as he leaned in and kissed Regan hard making his finger go faster as she maoned hard in the kiss and her hips moved with Donnies hand.