Chapter 12

Donnie was at the lake fishing already having three. They where not to big but not small eather as he could tell they where brown trout.
       He did not know how these fish got here but as long as they where there Donnie was not going to miss out on eating.
      While Donnie looked up a little he saw the clouds as they started to part up and show the blue sky seeing that it must have been passed 5 pm.
      So he got his fishing pole he made and placed it by two very close trees and grabbed the three fish then headed down to the hill then to where he left Regan.
      While he was walking down he then stopped on the middle of the hill seeing the tiger. It froze as it looked around as Donnies mind started. ' why is this tiger so big then a normal size tiger? Its almost as tell to my hips...'
       The tiger looked at Donnies way as that cased him to hold his breath while the tiger just looked at Donnie with its tail waging back and forth.

~ ~ ~
      Regan felt like she needed to get out of the cave and so she started out feeling her foot was feeling alot more better as she got on her feet.
      She then lolked around and started walking away a little at what looked like she saw some pretty purple flowers. Regan leaned in and looked at them as they looked like they had the color yellow inside as it was all purple. " a lilac flower."
     But it had a sweet cinomin scent as it started to make Regan like the smell. So she breathed it in a little more while she then looked back to the cave. So she started to stand but felt insteantly weak like she could not walk.
     Even though she was only a few feet away she went to lean on a tree to put her hand on her head but she misses a tree and fell to the ground as she then laied there as her eyes started closed. Regan breathed hard like she was just running while her cheat rose and fell fast and hard.
     Regan did not know what was going on as she tried to get on her arms as she looked up seeing Donnie coming this way. She got her arm out as she then laied back to the ground and had her hand over her head as she passed out.
    Donnie was walking to the cave as he saw it empty. " not again... Regan?"
   Donnie turned around after placing the two fish to the ground as he then saw a slight hand. Donnies eyes widened with fear as he ran to her and picked her up in his arms as he shaked her yelling with tears at the edge of his eyes but kept them from falling. " Regan! Regan! God Regan please wake up!"
    Donnie looked around seeing if anything could have harmed her till he saw the purple flowers. Donnie quickly got up placing Regan back in the cave and ran to the flower.
    He looked at it closely as he saw it looked like a lilac flower. But as Donnie pulled it off the steam he brought it closer to his nose and smalled it.
    Donnies face froze as he quickly thru it to the ground and looked at Regan. ' these are deadly night shades! One of the four most poisonous flowers!'
    Donnie got to her and picked her up as he started running to the water fall scared that Regan was already dead or dieing. Donnie ran passed trees, bushes and jumped over huge rocks as he saw the water fall infront of him.
    But Donnie did not stop as he ran straight to the water and went in it. He got Regan's head just above the water as he got one of his hands wet and over her face slowly whip it wet to get the flowers poisonous pollen away from her face if it was on her and hopefully away from her nose.
     As he thinks he got the Pollen off he then gets out of the water as he looked at her. He then got some water in his hand and slwoly got it to her lips to drunk it. " Regan... try to open your eyes..."
    Donnie waited for a few seconds after getting her water to drink as then Regan's eye lids started moving as he then saw Regan's eye as they looked a little cloudy as if she was struggling to even move. " D-Donnie..."
    Donnie slowly moved her closer to his plastron as he heard her talk but was still sad at how week she sounded as if she was just walking up from a deep sleep. " What... h-happened?"
    Donnie got her closer to him as he felt her body shivering form the cold of the water. "you smelled some flowers... but those where deadly flowers. I don't want you any where near them..."
    Regan just nod her head to tired and weak to argue with him. But as she looked at him as she did not know if it was from the flower but she saw him as if she was thinking she was falling for a mutant. This mutant.
     She then had her eyes closed as Donnie watched her and walked back to the cave. Donnie went around the area and pulled out all the deadly night shade flowers and made a fire as he burned the flowers then as they where nothing but ash he then started to cook the three fish.
    Donnie looked around a little as the fish cooked as he saw the deadly night shades where almost every where. This place was a poisonous forest for Rwgan witch caused him to worry more.
    Donnie just made sure the cave area was more safe as he came back to the fish that was on and stick and grabbed one heading to Regan.
    He got to her and lighelty shook her. " Regan wake up... you nded to eat."
    Regan opened her eyes as they still looked a little cloudy as she slowly sat up and looked at Donnie then the fish grabbing it slowly. " Thank you Donnie."
    She then slowly started eating it as Donnie watched her just incase the deadly night shades was still going to knock her out.