Chapter 34

Regan watched them looking back to Donnie as she sat there watching as he started to open his eyes while he blinked for a few seconds. He then looked up as he saw Raph smirking at him. " hey Donnie. How was your vacation?"
     Donnie grunted and shoved Raphs face away from him as he then turned to see Regan there looking at him. Donnie blushed as he sat up and took the breather mask off as he went over to Regan. She smiled seeing him come over and he hugged her.
     She hugged back as Raph looked at them as he had one eye brow lifted. Donnie sat down with Regan still in his arms while he brushed her hair. " told you they would find us."
     She chuckled but then looked at him. " We will be on our separate ways soon..."
    Donnie sighed and looked at Raph as he gave Donnie a look making Donnie know that Raph was asking if he liked her. Donnie just looked back to Regan and kissed the top of her head as he looked out of the helicopter seeing the ocean while Regan said worried. " wait Donnie your bag!"
    " It's okay. I have the same stuff at home." He told her as he smiled to her again. She then laied her head down on his plastron as she felt exosted but did not want to sleep and lose the little moment they had.
    " They are dropping us off first Donnie sense we are on the way to her town." Raph said as Donnie nod while Regan stayed quiet as she cuddled closer on Donnie making her rub her back.
    Donnie did not want to say goodbye to Regan sense she was the best thing that he has ever met. He loved her and did not want her to stay stuck with him when he can't give her what she deserved.
    In a few minutes Regan had her eyes closed but not sleeping as Donnie still looked out as he started to see New York. But he looked at Raph. " So how did you find us?"
    Raph looked at Regan then Donnie as he answered. " well Leo thought that somthing might have happened and thinks it was caused by the foot clan... so we used the raido you used to track other raidos as Leo worked at it this hole time to find the news of you... After he almost gave up he then heard that a human named Arial talking about a plain and that the turtle still lived."
     Donnie looked down. " I knew you guys would think of the worst."
    " Well that's Leo for yah." Raph said then started to get up as they where just getting into New York and Regan opened her eyes trying to hold back her tears.
    Donnie got Regan up with him as she looked to him. " Donnie... "
    He played with her hair giving her a sad smile. " I love you Regan."
    The helicopter went down landing on a building with his other two brothers with another woman with blond hair and another with brown hair. " Donnie I want to say somthing but I don't know what..."
   As they landed he gave her a passionate kiss and told her before getting off. " it's okay Regan."
    As he got off Regan sat down as they walked away from the helicopter so their heads would not hit the perpelers. She watched Donnie the hole time as she wanted to say somthing but still didn't know what.
    When she started to go up Donnie then turned to watch her leave as she remembered the time they had on that island where she first felt alone but then needed and wanted. Regan started crying and stood up as she land out a little witha few men holding her so she pull not fall out.
    WAIT FOR ME DONATELLO!" She yelled as she saw him one last time while she then got sent to where she belonged.

~     ~     ~
   A month has passed as she was in her home getting her things packed from coming home from the hospital getting better from the deadly night shades. She had her hair cut short sense she felt it would be nicer.
    But once she got her bag done with what she only needed when her boyfriend came home and looked at her then her bag. " Where the hell are you going?"
   " away from you! You work for the foot clan that is the messed up thing to work for!" She said starting to the door.
    But he grabbed her arm making her look at him. " Where the hell are you going to go! I saved you so I own you!"
    "You don't own me! and I'm going to some one that actually cares about me!" She yelled pushing his hand off her.
   " what that turtle? He dose not care about you! He was just using you to stay alive!" He yelled back while she then got mad and punched his face hard and then kicked his stomach hard making him fall to the ground.
    She pointed her finger at him and said before leaving. " He is more of a man then you are!"
    She was walking out in the dark cold night as she went to the train station to head to the next station that would lead to the airport. But before she got on the first plain she grabbed her phone and thru it to the ground smashing it not wanting her ex boyfriend to find her.
    She got on the old train and sat down looking out the window waiting to get to the next train station.
    While it was talking 16 hours she was on the second train and heading to the airport while looking down at the paper she had that had the name Donatello and the city he was in just in case she forgot.
    She held the paper close to her chest as zhe sat there wanting to he in Donnies arms again to tell him how she really felt.
    Then she thought of Barron hoping he was going to be okay even though he has been sense the 10 years he turned into a tiger.