Chapter 11

Regan moved a little as she made a low moan sound. She then started to open her eyes as she felt that there was somthing big over her.
    Once she was moving she saw her head was on Donnies arm as she had her face red and looked up at Donnies face seeing they where only a few inches away from their faces touching.
    But Regan just laied back down and closed her eyes with her red cheeks as she heard Donnie sleeping calmly.
    She then felt then that she needed to go to the restroom so she slowly got out of Donnies arm amd moved his legs a little to get out.
    She then got out a little to find a spot in the light rain while Donnie started to move a little not feeling Regan not around him.
    So he got up and hit his head on the top of the cave as he then laied back down holding his head as he grunted.
     Regan was coming back when she saw Donnie holding his head as she went fast to him with her hurt foot. But her foot felt alot better today while she got to the cave. She was a little wet but she spoke to Donnie worried. " Donnie what happened?"
    " I wolk up with you not around... so I tried to stand and hit my head..." He said with his teeth grinding.
   Regan placed a hand on her mouth and started to giggle. Donnie opened his eyes and looked at Regan as he saw her giggles turn into a laugh.
    Donnie looked at her confused as she kept laughing in the rain. " I'm sorry haha its just your so funny!"
    Donnie blushed and got Regan back in the cave as they laied next to each other looking at the wall waiting for thr rain to stop. Regan was looking up as she then had her eyes slowly look at Donnie as she wandered what he was thinking.
    So she sighed and said. " what are you thinking Donnie?"
    He looked at Regan and smiled. " My family... I'm sure Mikey is playing on his hovering board I made him as Raph and Leo are arguing."
    Regan looked at Donnie smiling as she got her hands under her head as she then noticed her hair was out of its bun. But she just shaked that off for know as she wanted to know more about Donnies family." They seem like... nice brothers..."
    Donnie chuckled with his eyes closed while Regan looked at him again with a little blushing liking his chuckling. " nice is not the right word more like... unstable brothers hehe."
    " unstable? How?" She asked as she sat up slightly hugging her legs looking at Donnie with her smile making Donnie see her hair was just passed her shoulders and a little wavy. " well Leo... He is the leader and he is so striked with order and rules... then there is Raph. He is the hot head with muscle and likes to attack with out thinking... then there is our little brother Mikey... hehe he is always the cheerful one that likes to play, mess around amd makes jokes."
    Regan smiled more as she watched Donnie talk about his brothers while he had a smile on letting her know he did love them. " They don't sound unstabled... you all just have your own differences on each other."
    Regan then looked out to the light rain going down as she continued. " its like you all are a part of the strength you are all missing."
    Donnie looked at Regan as he did not understand what she meant as he watched her looked out of the cave. But Donnie then started to scoot out of the cave. " Donnie? Where are you going?"
    " somthing to eat. Stay here and I will he back."
    " But what about the tiger!" She said worried as Donnie kept his eyes on her. " its still raining Regan the tiger is still hiding so I need to go before the rain stops."   Donnie then started off before he would let Regan say anything else.
    So Donnie want walking and looking around as he grabbed a few strong sticks as he then started to head to the water fall to see if he can find a lake or river.
    But as he got to the water fall he passed seeing three douse as well as a deer there as it was looking like it was looking around as the douse was drinking the water.
    Donnie watched them for a little while he did not notice the rain stopping while he wished Regan was here with him seeing this with him.
    Donnie sat there for a little more then went off and started to find a stream hopefully as he walked up a steep hill that the water was falling from with out disturbing the beer and douses.
    Once Donnie was over the water fall he looked around and saw a lake not that far off so he went to it.

~      ~        ~
     Regan was sitting alone in the cave as she hid her face behind her knees as her image of the last conversation with her boyfriend had with before she got on the plain.
    " Regan! You are going! ' Regan  looked at her boyfriend as he has long black hair with muscle. He looked pissed as Regan tried to tell him. " I just can't Alex... what if the plane crashes?"
    Alex grabbed her chin hard making Regan look at him as he pulled her face closer to his. " then I can get a new girlfriend! Know go and for once do not fuck this up for me!"
    Regan started crying at how he could make her feel so low about herself. She hated that of him.
    But then she thought if Donnie. How he took care of her and how he comfurted her last night.
     Regan was starting to like Donnie but did not want to scar him away sense he was the first to ever make her feel like she had to live and not give up.