Chapter 32

After a little of getting Regan as wet as he could he then started to pull his finger away and widen her legs for him.
    He pulled away from the kiss but looked close at Regan as he grabbed one side of her hip while she panted with her eyes closed. He then kissed her cheek and then started getting his member in her slowly.
    Regan arched her back and panted with a slight yell as she held his arms to keep him close. Donnie was slightly holding his breath while he slowly thrusted in her not wanting her to hurt to much sense he knew he was bigger then a normal man's member.
    Regan got her legs around Donnie as best as she could while getting him in alot more then he already was as she then lifted her head back. When Donnie saw her head he insteantly went to her neck and started bitting her but not to hard as he thrusted fater and a little hard making her pant and moan. " Donatello..."
     Donnie panted on her neck and thrusted harder and faster as he grabbed her sides to keep her there while he moaned. " Regan..."
     He then got on his knees and pulled her against him as he thrusted deeper making her moan loud and gripping his arm hard as she then felt herself cum hard.
    Donnie thrusted a few more times till he then came inside Regan and held her tightly close to him. After he got done cuming he then placed her back down on the ground as he pulled out and laied by her.
   Donnie panted as he put a arm on his eyes as he flavored the feeling of what just happened. He then looked at Regan as she was till panting hard and had her eyes still closed. So he went to her and pulled her back to his plastron.
    Donnie kissed the back of Regan's ear as he whispered to her. " I love you Regan."
    She opened her eyes and turned to Donnie surprised a little seeing his face as she smiled and placed a hand on her cheek then kissed him and said back. " Donnie i..."
    " You don't need to answer. " He Said as if he was scared to hear her words as he cuddled her closer to him. " Get some sleep... your body needs it."
    She did not hesitated and closed her eyes as she put her hand on His that was on her side.
    After 30 minuets of Regan falling asleep Donnie slowly removed his hand and got up as he grabbed his pants putting them on then grabbed his shose. He walked out of the twisted trees and saw Barron a little out there as he turned to Donnie.
     He blushed looking away from Barron as he looked down and started getting his shose on. Barron came over as Donnie spoke. " I'm going to get my bag... stay with her till I get back."
    Donnie got up and looked back at Regan one more time then went off running to try and get them finely out of this island.
     Once Donnie left Barron went over to Regan and went to keep her warm as she moan low out cuddling Barron. " Donnie."

~     ~     ~
   Donnie ran passed the cave he and Regan was first at as he tried to get up the hill as he heard some talking so he land in the ground and get up to the hill a little seeing the foots making camp there. They looked like most of them where sleeping as the others where eating.
    Donnie slowly slide back down the hill and started to the shore hoping it was going to be opened from foots.
    But sadly it wasn't as he cursed and tried to think. " Come on Donnie your the smart one think of somthing..."
    Donnie looked around as he tried to think while he then heard a man coming his way so he backed up and went to hide in the trees and bushes right by the beach as he watched a foot walking out in the open as it had a katana.
    ' Not the best weapon I know to fight with... but its better then nothing...' Donnie told himself as he then quickly got out and tackled the man as Donnie hit his head on the humans head knocking him out as Donnie grabbed the katana and dragged the man in the spot he hid in.     Donnie lopked at the katana and pulled it out of its sheath when it was alot smaller then what Leo had. But he just held it and got to the ones at the beach. Looking at them talking as it looked like there was four of them.
     " you can do this donnie... for Regan to get out go here..." Donnie said low as he then quickly ran at them grabbing one on its shirt as he swinged it to another as one went to stab Donnie in his left side.
    Donnie yelled and got on one knee but then got his katana and swinged it once at the man and cut its head right off. Donnie took a deep breath as he closed his eyes and then stood up and grabbed the katana in his side pulling it right out.
    Donnie then opened his eyes and looked at the other three foots as he held both katanas in his hands while he showed no emotion on his face. The men looked at Donnie then charged ay him as Donnie got the two katanas bottoms together and bent one knee.
    Donnie the quickly charged at them and swinged the katanas left and right killing the foots as he got to the last foot and dropped the katanas looking at the three men fall to the groumd as they turned the beaches sand red from their blood leaking out of their bodys.
    Donnie then started to the foots camp as he was not completely thinking any more like somthing just snapped on himself.